Handled# Abuse Report: Soph

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieSfan99

1 Apr 2016
Admin's Name: Soph

Time and date: 01-04-2016

Description: I said this
"We must secure a future the children of the white race." as a legitimate concern for where Europe is heading (but that's another story)
and then I was gagged by this admin called Soph
[SourceComms] ' Soph.: Issued an extended gag on BERNIE 2016 FUCK THE GOVERNMENT for 6000 minutes (reason: racism).

I appreciate the irony of it all, but could you lift the gag and punish this admin? I know it's aprils fools, but still...

Thanks. I hope your server admins havn't become the thought police against wrong opinions.

The proofs are in the console.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): 37.187.142.159:27015

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hello Bernie. May i remind you that you some minutes before that wrote "eww a muslim." and i gave you a warning not to say anything like that again. Yet you did. Also i just looked at your chatlog, and its not okey at all. The gag stays unless a SPA/HA says otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAMERMANA

BernieSfan99

1 Apr 2016
That's not an argument. Muslims are not a race, but an ideology that is currently wreaking havoc all over Europe. You're merely trying to censor wrong opinions because of your personal political opinions instead of being objective of the rules. Racism is against the rules, but I havn't said anything racist.
Don't you see the irony? the only racist one here is you. Or are you perhaps one of those people that believe you cannot be racist against white people? Not really that surprising, seeing as you're from Sweden - the place where they teach you that you sweden has no heritage of it's own.

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Not an abuse report, this is an ungag report, please use the correct area of the forum next time, thanks

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
i take "eew a muslim" as racist, and im pretty sure that the rest of the admins does too. Where i am from have nothing to do with this, just to make that clear.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hahaha, gotta love it when people like you pop up.

anyway yours is clearly "hate speech", or anyway putting down muslims and black people. Did you know that a muslim brought me here? and without me, you probably wouldn't be playing on our servers... So perhaps you could re-evaluate your opinions.
The gag stays as Soph stated

BernieSfan99

1 Apr 2016
"anyway yours is clearly "hate speech", or anyway putting down muslims and black people."
Black people? Where did I mention black people?
And hate speech? So discriminating a religion that literally says to kill un-believers as they were cattle is hate speech? That's pretty frightening, i'm glad you aren't in charge of dictating the law.

Another very valid point is the fact that the rules state nothing regarding "hate speech"

Did you know that a muslim brought me here? and without me, you probably wouldn't be playing on our servers... So perhaps you could re-evaluate your opinions.
Not sure what your point is, or how that is relevant, but I value Europe's future and innocent people's lives more than I value Counter-Strike servers power abusing admins.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Yeah right... it's kind of disappointing that some kids these days think it your way. I'm not a lefty myself but I think before i open my mouth.

Have a nice day

Jabrs

12 Jan 2016
Hate speech: "Speech expressing hatred or intolerance of other social groups, especially on the basis of race or sexuality; hostile verbal abuse".
I would definitly mean that muslims constitute a social group as well. The problem is that every group with the cohesion of an idea, conviction or something like that, can be categorized as a social group, including liberals, conservatives, libertarians, nationalists and so on.
So if you're consistent in your principle of banning "hate speech", you would have gagged Voss if he was saying "eew nationalist" as well?
If that's the case I just guess this server is a boring fucking ass server.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Please open your own thread, only admins involved and special/head admins can reply in here.

BernieSfan99

1 Apr 2016
Yeah right... it's kind of disappointing that some kids these days think it your way. I'm not a lefty myself but I think before i open my mouth.

Have a nice day

Not an argument. You didn't even bother refuting my arguments because I am in the right and instead you are resorting to personal attacks. Very mature of you. Judging by your picture, I don't believe you are in the position to call anyone a kid, to be honest.

Have a nice day, as well.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Alright, i didn't want you to look stupid, so i spared you, but seems like you need some titties-milk to grow up a little more.

So, let's go for it:

Black people? Where did I mention black people?
You specified white people here
"We must secure a future the children of the white race."
and in boolean expressions this would be called Exclusive-OR (or XOR), but i'm not sure if you're bright enough to understand that so let me explain it like you're 15: If out of two possibilites you pick only one, the other one is left out. Which makes you racist.

And hate speech? So discriminating a religion that literally says to kill un-believers as they were cattle is hate speech?

The bible, the Koran, any book that is taken literally is just bad. You can't just take out words from a book and blame millions of people. Get real, you probably have many muslim friends and they will most likely never kill you (well, with your radical thinking you'd have a risk...).

That's pretty frightening, i'm glad you aren't in charge of dictating the law.
As a swiss citizen, due to the direct democracy, yes i am in charge of dictating the law in my country, along many other people.

Another very valid point is the fact that the rules state nothing regarding "hate speech"
it's called common sense

Not sure what your point is, or how that is relevant, but I value Europe's future and innocent people's lives more than I value Counter-Strike servers power abusing admins.

so perhaps don't even bring religion in CS:S and just play?

...because I am in the right...
you're clearly not

Very mature of you. Judging by your picture, I don't believe you are in the position to call anyone a kid, to be honest.
Thank you, i take that as a compliment seeing i'm heading for the 23 ;) I certainly need to work hard to stay young while i can.

PS: there is only a race, it's called HUMAN race. anything else is just discrimination. there is not a thing such as black race, yellow race or white race.

BernieSfan99

1 Apr 2016
Alright, i didn't want you to look stupid, so i spared you, but seems like you need some titties-milk to grow up a little more.
Very nice personal attack once again, good way to begin your arguments.

You specified white people here and in boolean expressions this would be called Exclusive-OR (or XOR), but i'm not sure if you're bright enough to understand that so let me explain it like you're 15: If out of two possibilites you pick only one, the other one is left out. Which makes you racist.
No, it doesn't. That's not an argument. If it was, that would mean that by your definition, the "Black Lives Matter" movement is inherently racist. The mental gymnastics you went through to reach that conclusion is astonishing, though.

The bible, the Koran, any book that is taken literally is just bad. You can't just take out words from a book and blame millions of people. Get real, you probably have many muslim friends and they will most likely never kill you (well, with your radical thinking you'd have a risk...).

First of all, do I even need to say it? Yeah. Not an argument. "A is bad, but B is also bad!" also, take a moment to google the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.
Besides, the fact that currently, literally every terrorist is a radical muslim, is indisputable.

As a swiss citizen, due to the direct democracy, yes i am in charge of dictating the law in my country, along many other people.
O...kay?

it's called common sense
I don't think we share the same definition for that term.

so perhaps don't even bring religion in CS:S and just play?
I was under the honest impression that I was allowed to talk to people in the chat as long as it wasn't breaking the rules.

PS: there is only a race, it's called HUMAN race. anything else is just discrimination. there is not a thing such as black race, yellow race or white race.
PS: Unfortunately, science disagrees with you. And again, I never brought race into any of this, you guys did.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
well this time you didn't make enough sense for me to reply each point again. I suggest you keep studying and going to school/university and one day you will probably understand how wrong you are.
Please look up the facts better once again.

Anyway to finish this unique thread (i swear in 7 years i never had to deal with something this hilarious), i'll just conclude that you will not be ungagged and if you're caught again at it, you'll be further punished.

(good thing i dictate the law here too ^^).

And before you answer with "i'll find another server", there are no other zombie servers out there that are fun to play.

Best regards,
Niko

BernieSfan99

1 Apr 2016
well this time you didn't make enough sense for me to reply each point again. I suggest you keep studying and going to school/university and one day you will probably understand how wrong you are. Please look up the facts better once again.

You have yet to present any facts or valid arguments and then you imply that I am uneducated. Do you see the irony in your stat?
It's not hard for anyone to see through you. You failed at presenting any valid arguments what so ever, resorting to silly ad hominem attacks and logical fallacies.

Anyway to finish this unique thread (i swear in 7 years i never had to deal with something this hilarious), i'll just conclude that you will not be ungagged and if you're caught again at it, you'll be further punished.
I'm sure you're having an incredible amount of fun, especially since you're aborting the thread... wait what?

(as a sidenote, even if I believed you were having fun getting BTFO, I would seriously pity you considering the 7 years part... it must've been awfully boring being you)

Still though, regarding the "caught doing it again" part I am still unsure of what I did. Does this mean that as long as someone can do extreme mental gymnastics and warp your statements meaning into something that is against the server rules, you can have him/her punished by an admin?

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Still though, regarding the "caught doing it again" part I am still unsure of what I did. Does this mean that as long as someone can do extreme mental gymnastics and warp your statements meaning into something that is against the server rules, you can have him/her punished by an admin?

if you wanna put it down that way, yes.

but it seems you're the only one i 7 years that really had a problem with that, so i guess i'm fine with it.

BernieSfan99

1 Apr 2016
if you wanna put it down that way, yes.

but it seems you're the only one i 7 years that really had a problem with that, so i guess i'm fine with it.

Okay, let me try. These mental gymnastics may be inferior to yours, but the example i'm using is way easier.

Soph banned me because I said that we have to secure the future of our white children.
White people = Caucasian = A specific race
Here we can see that Soph is anti-white, which is by definition, racist.

that was easy

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Okey for real now, what are you trying to do with this? As both me and Niko777 said, the gag stays since we think what you wrote ingame is wrong. No need to keep going on anymore. Your gag is 1 month, that's it.
"Here we can see that Soph is anti-white, which is by definition, racist." And you cant be more wrong with that.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i'll make sure to slap soph for that.

on a serious note, i have no clue how you managed to pull that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.