Handled# Abuse Report: Soph

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
Admin's Name: Soph

Time and date: 8/816 20.00

Description: Soph joined the game and gagged me because a player called 'vazzen' told her to join and gag me. Is that allowed? Right b4 that Vazzen told me to sfu, andafter Soph gagged me he typed 'sorry ;O' - To provoke. But i still got gagged and nothing happened to him. I guess it's because their 'friends' and thats really sad. Tell me the really reason why you joined to gag me? Because he told you to do it ? And how can you not gag him for telling me to 'Stfu' (When i was not even talkni to him) and after saying 'Sorry ;O*? just to provoke?

Yes, it was pretty annoying that the guy edged like 20000 times in the same map.
On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): zomb serv not all weapons.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
First of all, i had already joined the game when he told me that you wrote "go hang yourself". It happened right before I joined the game so i dont know what you 2 were writing to eachother, but i will now take a look as his chatlog as well.

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
Why didn't you gag me like two secs after then? He told me' Ill go get an admin now' And as i just told you - I wasn't talking to him. Jesus.. ANd you haven't checked what i wrote? And you still gagged me? So.. I guess you gagged me because he told you to do it?

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
How could i have gagged you 2 secs after? I joined the game, and at the same moment Vazzen wrote to me that you had written "go hang yourself", so i went to check your chatlog to see if it was true, THEN i gagged you. It doesnt matter who you were talking to, you told someone to hang themselfs which isnt okey.

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
SO after you jonied the game you didn't saw that he told me to s'tfu' and 'sorry ;O'? how is that even possible?
As you can see in the chatlog he started to write to me like 5-10 mins after.
I don't care if i'm gagged - But if you gag me oyu have to gag him too..
And seriously - you always only give warnings - Always! So next time i see another player insultning i hope you gag the player without any warnings.

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
the only thing i saw him write was "sorry ;O", ill give you that. But since i didnt know what you 2 had been writing before i joined i dont know if he said sorry for getting you gagged or if he was provoking.

Update; I just talked to a SPA about Vazzen. I will give him a warning for writing ";O just shut up if you can't say anything nice.."

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
Ofcourse he was provoking. The chatlog in Eh_fast_final ? He told me something like ' ;O stfu if you have nothing else to say'. And as i know that's not hes responsibility to tell me that?

Haha, again - A warning? And what about the provoking 'sorry ;O'?
Why didn't you give me a warning too?
You gag me for typing something mean (without any warning) but he can type 'stfu' and provoke without being punished.. ? lol

I guess it's because you are friends @ steam.

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
he wrote ";O just shut up if you can't say anything nice.." after you wrote "go hang yourself" to someone.

We cant be sure that he was provoking or not.

I did'nt give you a warning because writing "go hang yourself" isnt okey on any level.
You have to see the diffrence between someone writing "shut up if you cant say anything nice" and "go hang yourself".

Im out. Wait for a HA to answer.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
"Shut up" isn't really worth an instant gag, only a warning, on the other side "go hang yourself is".

The gag is fair.

No abuse done.

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
Yes, ofcourse. So next time i want to type 'stfu' to antoher player or wants to provoke someone i will do that. But remember - Don't punish me.

Thx.

EDIT by niko to recover all previous messages:

The only reason you won't gag him is because you are friends @ steam. 'go hang yourself' 'idiot' or 'fagget' It's all the same. But when he can tell me free to stfu and provoke me without being punished.. Well, then it must be allowed to do such things - Ok. And seriously? If he wasn't typing 'Sorry ;O' to provoked after you gagged me, he had no reason to type it... hahaWhat can i do about this? Ofcourse you won't go against the admin Soph? You punised me for provoking you and her by throwing a nade in some boxes, tell me why he is allwoed to provoke me without being punished? It's all the same. You are telling me 'i don't know if he did it to provoke' - How did you know i did that to provoke you?And no, 'shut up' and Shut the fuck up' isn't the same.
So another player has the right to tell me what to do and not to do?
Yes, ofcourse it's fair. WHy should you go against her?
Tell me one thing. He provoked me - is that allowed? You punished me in officeoutbreak for provoking you (Or you thought i did what i did to provoke you so you punished me) How can he not be punished for provoke me? Because i'm not admin?
Yes, ofcourse. So next time i want to type 'stfu' to antoher player or wants to provoke someone i will do that. But remember - Don't punish me.
Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Mate I'm neutral, just because Soph is my best friend it doesn't mean i take her side if she's wrong in a case like this. I was the one who told her that a gag for Vazzen was unnecessary and this can't possible go for an abuse report, it'd be more of a gag/ungag request.

Provoking is neither allowed or not allowed, it depends on how bad it is, minor provoking once is not worth a gag, barely even a warning.

I don't remember that specific case as i get a million of those, but provoking an admin can lead to a gag yes. However i got no gags issued on you according to SourceBans.

Anyway you were lucky to only get a 2 hour gag and it will expire in 20 minutes, for the future don't say anything like that again.

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
You saw what i wrote.

And he can type 'sorry ;O' right after i got gagged without being punished. Ok. What a Victory for him.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
suicidal, just don't insult people and you'll be fine.

"shut up" isn't even insulting.

saying "STFU" or "shut the fuck up" is. do that and you'll be punished accordingly.

The admin Soph was notified about a misbehavior, she checked, she found reasons to gag you, she gagged you. no abuse involved
The case is closed.

Reactions: Soph

suicidal

8 Feb 2016
How? Because he did i right after i got gagged? He did it to provoke? He knew i couldn't answer him? lol

Niko - That guy told me to STFU and not just 'SHUT UP'. And as i told you - I don't care if i'm gagged - i just wonder how the other guy couldd do what he did without being punished.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
How? Because he did i right after i got gagged?

Niko - That guy told me to STFU and not just 'SHUT UP'.

1.png

Where?

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
even if that was the case (which isn't) it's still not admin abuse. hence case closed (still won't close the thread for now)

E: please post a new reply instead of editing your own posts, it creates confusion

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Ok, i thought it was stfu. My Bad.

But how can all that stuff not be provoke?

provoking, as havoc said, isn't necessarily forbidden. It becomes something that an admin moderates if it's too evident and inappropriate.
You had asked someone to hang himself, i can understand the guy's reaction after getting you punished for that.

I personally wouldn't warn for just these few lines.