Status
Not open for further replies.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Admin's Name Soup and Dhoudz

Time and date Today (not sure) could be yesterday

Server Forum/discord

Description
It's pretty annoying that the admin Dhoudz (the admin that said "this issue has already been dealt with, so we wont take any further actions.") who's supposed to handle this thread since he replied seems to be ignoring the request to mute those players. I put in the time to explain why it's needed and provided evidence, but they just keep going offline and back on without doing anything. Its disappointing because they should be taking care of stuff like this promptly so players feel treated fairly. I certainly believe this is childish and unprofessional..

The screenshots and details show the players were being insulting and disrespectful and if nothing gets done while they keep acting like that, which goes against the rules and values here. See thread here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/

I'm worried about what's going on here. It seems pretty sketchy that Sxmity was talking to that admin Soup who talked about the thread on Discord. Like, aren't admins supposed to be making these gag request decisions out in the open on the actual thread? That's how it's supposed to work so everything stays fair for everyone. Having these secret convos with players who get reported looks super shady and makes it seem like there's favoritism happening, you know? Seriously gotta call this out as an abuse of the rules to address it and make sure there's a level playing field in this community.

It's also really unprofessional how they're just ignoring the thread. That goes against the rules by avoiding the transparent process we're supposed to have for dealing with reports. I feel like there were probably other times when impartiality wasn't upheld, which can make it look like theres unfair treatment happening and confuses people's trust in the admin team.

The admin's decisions really need to come across as impartial so no one feels like they're playing favorites with their friends. Thats how it looks here with how they're handling the behaviour of those players. You know being open and fair is so important for keeping people's trust and having good vibes?

I kindly and strongly request that my comprehensive submission of factual information, backed by solid proof in the form of screenshots, be given the utmost attention. The evidence I've provided clearly indicates the need for action to gag the players involved in the insulting behavior.

I want to clarify that I only impersonated Just Blaze's name, and that was the extent of my action. Therefore I have been banned for 6 months. See thread here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/

However, it's important to note that I'm permanently muted and therefore unable to use their names to insult in the chat. The issue of insulting behavior from other players as reported, including Sxmity and 2 others, remains a separate matter and case that needs to be handled. It's 100% crucial to address each aspect of the situation accurately and fairly.
See thread here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...-elite-camper-just-blaze-freddy-sxmity.14532/

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Attachments

• Proof 2.png
    Proof 2.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Proof 1.png
    Proof 1.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Proof 3.png
    Proof 3.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Proof.png
    Proof.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IgnoredMessage.png
    IgnoredMessage.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot (96).png
    Screenshot (96).png
    151 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sxmity

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
and that was the extent of my action
Could you please explain this? Just please don't lie as you aren't able to avoid Soph's permanent gag. Also, I admitted that you believe the issue has been already handled by @Soup^, and you claimed that we are ignoring your ban request.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).JPG
    Screenshot (8).JPG
    224.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot (9).JPG
    Screenshot (9).JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot (10).JPG
    Screenshot (10).JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot (12).JPG
    Screenshot (12).JPG
    267.5 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot (14).JPG
    Screenshot (14).JPG
    382.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot (13).JPG
    Screenshot (13).JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 85
  • HLStats.JPG
    HLStats.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 93
  • HLStats2.JPG
    HLStats2.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
First of all,let me explain how things are because you have misunderstood the whole situation and you are accusing me of things I haven't done with no proof:

You were banned for this long due to your ban history,which is quite the long one regarding both bans and permanent gags,on multiple accounts as well.

Not only did you change your name to impersonate someone actually respected in the server,you broke rules by actually blocking players,closing the doors on teammates,taking the elevator on your own leaving everyone behind.

You also used your name changing ability to communicate to the server so as to avoid your permanent gag (which is also not allowed).

I also answered regarding your gag request,and although I find it weird and creepy,I will not gag someone just because he is saying that "he is stalking your steam profile"
And I also understand the frustration on Just Blaze's comment, you impersonated him and broke rules under his name, so I won't punish him for letting out one inappropriate comment.

I'm worried about what's going on here. It seems pretty sketchy that Sxmity was talking to that admin Soup who talked about the thread on Discord. Like, aren't admins supposed to be making these gag request decisions out in the open on the actual thread?
Now on to this nonsense of statement,the player messaged me about that report in case they ignored it ( his words not mine).
What I answered in DM I also answered here --> https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/

And since I know you won't believe just my words here is also a screenshot of me "revealing private admin info via discord dms and not dealing with it in public" as you say with no proof:

image_2023-08-12_175127405.png

Which is exactly the answer I wrote to that player on the ban request.
There are no "favourites" or "admin's pets" as you also said before.Everyone here is treated equally.
Now you wanted to accuse me of something ,again I will say,WITHOUT HAVING ANY PROOF, just because I did not gag 2 people on your ban request..

That's quite the immature behaviour.Take the time off I gave you by banning you and reconsider your actions. Creating multiple accounts both on forum and on steam are doing more harm than helping you.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
@Soup^ Okay, let me clarify what happened here. A while back, I got from you a 6-month ban for stuff like changing my name, blocking other players closing doors on teammates - basically not being cooperative and going against the spirit of the game. I get it. This case has been handled here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/

But this thing now with "Just Blaze", "Sxmity/Freddy", and "Elite Camper" is a totally separate case and you gotta look at each situation on its own to make sure everyone gets treated fairly. That's why I started this new thread that you're ignoring and not giving attention to. See here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...-blaze-freddy-sxmity.14532/page-2#post-109855

Two wrong actions don't make a right: while a player might be frustrated by my impersonations, resorting to insulting behavior in response is also a violation of the rules. Instead of engaging in such behavior, seeking resolution through appropriate channels like the forum would be a more constructive approach, wouldn't it? For example, let's say player X insults player Y because player Y said something negative. In this scenario, while player Y's initial comment might have been hurtful, player X's response of insulting back is still a violation of the rules. Regardless of the provocation, resorting to insults isn't an acceptable way to address conflicts. So are you saying player X isn't in fault? Any admin on this forum can agree with me on this one!

I really need you to take a close look at all the screenshots I sent showing the things Sxmity and the other 2 was saying in the chat. Yeah, you said he wouldn't get a gag just for saying "stalking". But look at the other things he has said like falsely calling me a "pedophila". Thats messed up - you and I know it, but why did you ignore it? You can see it clear in the screenshot I provided. No need to defend him.

You gotta consider everything he said, not just one word. It's important to get the full context and going through every screenshot of mine and see how bad it really was. So please check out all the screenshot links I sent!

And lastly you're right, I don't actually know if you and Sxmity were talking or not. I shouldnt assume stuff like that. My bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Description
It's pretty annoying that the admin Dhoudz (the admin that said "this issue has already been dealt with, so we wont take any further actions.") who's supposed to handle this thread since he replied seems to be ignoring the request to mute those players. I put in the time to explain why it's needed and provided evidence, but they just keep going offline and back on without doing anything. Its disappointing because they should be taking care of stuff like this promptly so players feel treated fairly. I certainly believe this is childish and unprofessional..
I dont see an abuse here, just for not answering again immediately. Let me explain shortly:
You made the same ban request yesterday and Soup handled it (btw. one player was gagged by him).
I wanted to let the situation cool down before answering again, but I see this is not happening, so i replied.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
@Dhoudz The concept of "letting the situation cool down" doesn't outweigh the importance of addressing the issue at hand. Clear rule violations, like insulting, should be treated consistently and promptly, regardless of emotional circumstances as Soup said about "Just Blaze" saying he "won't punish him for letting out one inappropriate comment."

Attachments

• Screenshot (96).png
    Screenshot (96).png
    151 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
I called you a pedo as you're trying to find my real address sexually. Moreover, you are going to continue unless your behavior finishes.
Where is the proof that I ever said that I would find your "address sexually". Only thing I said was "I will find your address". Once again, you proved you're a professional troll to lose braincells from

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Where is the proof that I ever said that I would find your "address sexually". Only thing I said was "I will find your address". Once again, you proved you're a professional troll to lose braincells from
Btw stop bringing old cases back which aren't relevant for this topic. Additionally, can I please recommend actually reading what I have been writing? I know you've cognitive dysfunction. But I can help that.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Btw stop bringing old cases back which aren't relevant for this topic. Additionally, can I please recommend actually reading what I have been writing? I know you've cognitive dysfunction. But I can help that.
In my opinion, that point is relevant, and I kindly request that you refrain from asking for my address. It seems that you may be the one exhibiting stalker-like behavior, as I simply looked at your Steam profile to gather more information, if it was indeed yours.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
In my opinion, that point is relevant, and I kindly request that you refrain from asking for my address. It seems that you may be the one exhibiting stalker-like behavior, as I simply looked at your Steam profile to gather more information, if it was indeed yours.
When was the last time I asked for your address? Why is this relevant for this case? Why are you referring to what happened 44 days ago? Once again, you're a professional LYING troll

You're trying to be the last one that messages, but i won't let that happen with your asinine arguments

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
I really need you to take a close look at all the screenshots I sent showing the things Sxmity and the other 2 was saying in the chat. Yeah, you said he wouldn't get a gag just for saying "stalking". But look at the other things he has said like falsely calling me a "pedophila". Thats messed up - you and I know it, but why did you ignore it? You can see it clear in the screenshot I provided. No need to defend him.
I am not defending anyone here other than myself.
You clearly went over the line and only assumed stuff just because I did not think you provided enough evidence for these 2 players to get gagged.
Clear rule violations, like insulting, should be treated consistently and promptly, regardless of emotional circumstances as Soup said about "Just Blaze" saying he "won't punish him for letting out one inappropriate comment."
I also said that I am not trigger-happy and straight banning/gagging people.Out of his whole chat history he made one insulting comment which I understand due to the situation.Hence the reason I did not gag him.Yes he should be warned and yes other admins might disagree and gag him but I did not.If any other admin or even Special Admin disagrees with my judgement he is more than happy to change my decision and gag him!

I am not ignoring your evidence,you know it,I handled your other ban requests as well with pleasure,but just because you make a ban/gag request it doesn't mean that the person is 100% getting banned or gagged.
The decision is up to the admin handing the report.
And as I also said above,if a higher ranking admin disagrees with my decision,he can change it.
Your abuse report makes no sense for me.
You are also going all out and verbally abuse someone just because he had enough evidence to get you banned? Come on...
I suggest you cool down.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Hello, @Soup^

There is nothing else that I can add besides you as an admin (that should follow and uphold the rules of the server is clearly in front of my eyes discriminating it while not even having a tiny bit of shame) and Sxmity lack of awareness is clear since he openly used disrespectful language on the forum by referring to me as a "pedo" as mentioned in my screenshot in the other thread: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...-elite-camper-just-blaze-freddy-sxmity.14532/

If I had used such language towards an admin, I'd likely face an immediate mute or ban. No question about - this is how corrupt I feel like some admins like you are. I believe it is like this. I know you're a new admin, but please don't make up your own decision by disobeying the rules here.

You both doesn't seem to realize how disrespectful and hurtful those words are. They're not acting maturely and are using offensive language, as you can see in the screenshot.

I have a great example for the player "Just Blaze" using offensive language and not for the first time also:

- Responding with insults when someone insults you doesn't make things better. It can make the situation worse and create more problems.
Great example of a situation like this handled: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/abuse-report-dhouz.14067/

Take a great look at that. I think you might reconsider and change your opinion about "Just Blaze". Let's be for real: Do you really think any professional admin will admire such disgusting behaviour?

Let's see if everyone in the server does the same thing as "Just Blaze" did. The server would be chaotic with players insulting each other constantly. Am I right? I guess I am?
So am I allowed to insult you and many other players?!

I want to highlight that you lack of awareness of not being able to fulfil your job as an admin. End.

Can I also insult other players back when they insult me? Lol, no. I would get muted for 12 months or something - corrupted EH community. ( sorry, edit: corrupted admin: Soup) -> I don't want to hate the full EH-server as I had a fun time playing their with some individuals. I will try to not hate. I hope. I also hope there are good admins left their. I know some, but mentioning them isn't worth it.

I hope some mature admin can address the issue here. I've totally lost my respect for you @Soup^ even after explaining the incident.

Lastly, it's deeply concerning that the head admin disregarded the seriousness of the situation by dismissing the gag request with a mere "Locked due to degeneration," showing a lack of accountability for maintaining a respectful forum and game environment.

I am done.

Last edited:

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
I have a great example for the player "Just Blaze" using offensive language and not for the first time also:
Take a great look at that. I think you might reconsider and change your opinion about "Just Blaze". Let's be for real: Do you really think any professional admin will admire such disgusting behaviour?
Simply grant Just Blaze some peace and let others be, as the matter has already concluded. Moreover, your anger towards me merely stems from my honest expression and more? And I already mentioned that we've insulted you, but Soup denied it, claiming that you are impersonating and communicating under different names with us. And it seems that you will never cease in your lifetime. If I were in your position, I would move on, but it seems that you won't.
Lastly, it's deeply concerning that the head admin disregarded the seriousness of the situation by dismissing the gag request with a mere "Locked due to degeneration," showing a lack of accountability for maintaining a respectful forum and game environment.
Thankfully, I am in dire need of peace as well. Let us give peace to Soup, Dhoudz, and others, as they have not done anything wrong.
I hope some mature admin can address the issue here. I've totally lost my respect for you @Soup^ even after explaining the incident.
For what reason? He indeed gave you some information, and yet you persistently refuse to admit it. Are you feeling alright? Furthermore, I especially told him to review the report since others are occupied with their own tasks. If such behavior happens again in the game, I kindly request a permanent ban next time, as you have a history of using multiple accounts for this type of behavior. Additionally, we have moved to another country due to our own needs.

Attachments

• Discord.JPG
    Discord.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 82
  • old screenshot for this man.JPG
    old screenshot for this man.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
I understand, but I want to convey to him that he is making unfounded accusations against us. 👍
Which false accusations? Soup can also defend himself. You don't randomly need to pick your nose in this thread
The only false accusation I made was having you and Soup a back-end conversation on Discord. I admitted that I shouldn't have made assumptions like that.

On top of that, I feel like going in circles with you @sxmity
I already explained it and you somehow come up with different words to explain your story over again

Last edited:

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello, @Soup^

There is nothing else that I can add besides you as an admin (that should follow and uphold the rules of the server is clearly in front of my eyes discriminating it while not even having a tiny bit of shame) and Sxmity lack of awareness is clear since he openly used disrespectful language on the forum by referring to me as a "pedo" as mentioned in my screenshot in the other thread: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...-elite-camper-just-blaze-freddy-sxmity.14532/

If I had used such language towards an admin, I'd likely face an immediate mute or ban. No question about - this is how corrupt I feel like some admins like you are. I believe it is like this. I know you're a new admin, but please don't make up your own decision by disobeying the rules here.

You both doesn't seem to realize how disrespectful and hurtful those words are. They're not acting maturely and are using offensive language, as you can see in the screenshot.

- Responding with insults when someone insults you doesn't make things better. It can make the situation worse and create more problems.
Great example of a situation like this handled: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/abuse-report-dhouz.14067/

Let's see if everyone in the server does the same thing as "Just Blaze" did. The server would be chaotic with players insulting each other constantly. Am I right? I guess I am?
So am I allowed to insult you and many other players?!

I want to highlight that you lack of awareness of not being able to fulfil your job as an admin. End.

Can I also insult other players back when they insult me? Lol, no. I would get muted for 12 months or something - corrupted EH community. ( sorry, edit: corrupted admin: Soup) -> I don't want to hate the full EH-server as I had a fun time playing their with some individuals. I will try to not hate. I hope. I also hope there are good admins left their. I know some, but mentioning them isn't worth it.

I am done.
So am I.
There is absolutely no need to repeat myself more than twice to make myself clear.
And there is no point trying to prove who is mature and who is not here,everyone can clearly tell.
Let's be for real: Do you really think any professional admin will admire such disgusting behaviour?
Yet another example of you trying to put words in my mouth I never said.
You sir are pathetic.
If I lack awareness and not doing my job right,let somebody else tell me other than you,since you clearly don't understand a single word I have said to you.
I won't be answering to any more of your nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: Vo1d and sxmity
Status
Not open for further replies.