EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
There is no abuse here.

swearing is not straight up forbidden either, and insults are handled on a per-case basis by the admins.

Baiting users to break the rules can be a reason for the admin to overlook the offense.

It does kinda sound like the typical Karen at McDonalds insulting and complaining for her cold fries and when the employee finally snaps she goes like "oh you can't threat customers like that, ima cry to corporate".

Also @sxmity you should stay away from ban/unban/abuse requests not started by yourself. Only the admins and the reporting user should respond.

The both of you should really outgrow yourselves.

And @Soup^, good job.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
@Nikooo777

Alright, based on the information you provided I have the full right to insult on my highest toxic level at the individual who destroyed my barricade/blocked me/tried to teamkill.

If someone doesn't get off me by keep wanting my attention by saying he would stalk me, is clear to me that he wanted to let me change my name in order to communicate with him so he'd have the ability to report me.

Hey, according to you he baited me to do that, so therefore I am found innocent. Thanks to clarify!

Alright, niko. Time to come up with another excuse? I bet you can't find a refuting argument against mine.

Last edited:

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
@Soup^

Hey, buddy. I don't know what's more pathetic then someone crawling into your dm's to help him out or prevent yourself from getting in trouble by defending your pet named sxmity

I visited both of your steam profile and I can see you both have a nice friendship or acting super friendly to each other.

Isn't it just funny that every admin defend each other to avoid conflicts? There is always a way on saying something stupid to help each other out

I smell corruption..

"And @Vo1d, good job." haha

Last edited:

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
@Soup^,

Did you really comment on @sxmity steam profile saying he is a good person or something?

Take a great look what he said when admins or me weren't around! He is the definition of being a coward

@Nikooo777,

This player named Sxmity said in the past and recently jokes about "raping". It is clear to me that he will be a future rapist. Disgusting.

He also made jokes with racist insults, such as saying the N-word, is not only offensive, but also shows a clear lack of respect and sensitivity to others. And he must be a real huge troll for even applying for an admin? Who would even motivate him to do that? Haha

I wish I had the ability to report the player, but since chatlogs aren't getting count I cannot fulfil such thing :(

The very last thing I could say right now is to not delete this message.

If you don't believe that he said this then I give you the full right to visit his page.
Don't say like the last time that you don't want to "dig up his chatlog history" it's visible on the first page of his chat history.

Attachments

• Screenshot (100).png
    Screenshot (100).png
    161.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (99).png
    158.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sxmity

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I have the full right to insult on my highest toxic level at the individual who destroyed my barricade/blocked me/tried to teamkill
yep you have the right to do that.

Unfortunately for you this is a dictatorship and so long as the credit card paying for the servers says "Niko" on it I'll feel free to apply the rules I want.
Closed because this thread is a joke 😂

• Love
Reactions: Dhoudz and sxmity
Status
Not open for further replies.