Handled+ Abuse Report: STEAM_0:0:214146453

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Admin's Name STEAM_0:0:214146453

Time and date September ‎6th, ‎2023, ‏‎10:00 PM (GMT+2)

Server Zombie Hunting V3

Description
I did my best to reach the nearby camping office room near the elevators. Once inside, I performed successfully. However, I was unexpectedly frozen by the new administrator who joined two months ago. I want to assure you, @Nikooo777, that I have never encountered this issue on this server before. (server lag resulted in my punishment)
By the way, I want to clarify that I didn't mean to use offensive language towards anyone. I wouldn't mind if he apologized because we all make mistakes, but it seems like he didn't bother reading the rules, I suppose?

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).JPG
    Screenshot (1).JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot (2).JPG
    Screenshot (2).JPG
    269 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot (3).JPG
    Screenshot (3).JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot (4).JPG
    Screenshot (4).JPG
    257 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot (5).jpg
    Screenshot (5).jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Hi sxmity,

I appreciate your input in EH server and player base.
I feel like some part of this event was left out.

I do remember that freeze I did (2023-09-06 18:55). I froze a player named FreddyFazrizz after he killed everyone inside the room, and I emphasize 'after he killed everyone', despite the fact that almost everyone was shooting him. It was as if he was using noclip.
Hence I froze him after the fact and quickly went to check if plugin was triggered, which was not. I am quite sure that I froze only FreddyFazrizz.
The thing is that you suddenly noclipping in to the room and killing everyone was enough for me to freeze you aka FreddyFazrizz.

As you pointed out, I just recently joined. And I still am learning a lot.
We all strive to make our already small community better and friendlier to enjoy the game.

Have fun,
Kitsu

Last edited:

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
!zstuck
Hi sxmity,

I appreciate your input in EH server and player base.
I feel like some part of this event was left out.

I do remember that freeze I did (2023-09-06 18:55). I froze a player named FreddyFazrizz after he killed everyone inside the room, and I emphasize 'after he killed everyone', despite the fact that almost everyone was shooting him. It was as if he was using noclip.
Hence I froze him after the fact and quickly went to check if plugin was triggered, which was not. I am quite sure that I froze only FreddyFazrizz.
The thing is that you suddenly noclipping in to the room and killing everyone was enough for me to freeze you aka FreddyFazrizz.

As you pointed out, I just recently joined. And I still am learning a lot.
We all strive to make our already small community better and friendlier to enjoy the game.

Have fun,
Kitsu
I'd like to clarify that I did not intentionally noclip into the room and kill everyone. It is actually possible that the issue was caused by either my internet connection or server lag. There seems to have been a misunderstanding in this situation. Although you did an okay job with your admin experience, please be aware of these rules next time. I know you're an old player, and I'll move on for now. And enjoy your day with a pleasant experience. 😄👍

Last edited:

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Wait, not so fast.

You came here and claimed I broke rules and now saying "please be aware of these rules next time. ", what rules are you talking about exactly?
I am not sure how other SPA/HA are seeing this but to write an abuse report on admin isn't some small "upsie, I might be wrong" action.

I am not sure what happened myself but server most likely was fine. I remember other players moving fine and tried to get away from zombies.

Anyway, SPA, please take a time and look at this claim.

Regards,
Kitsu

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
"please be aware of these rules next time. ", what rules are you talking about exactly?
I claimed that as I was frozen and experiencing lag, which made it easier for me to kill you guys.
I even informed Dhoudz about the server lag rule, and he responded with a brief answer, as shown in the screenshot.
I am not sure what happened myself but server most likely was fine. I remember other players moving fine and tried to get away from zombies.
It seems to be a connection issue on my end, as it consistently happens in the afternoon unlike in the morning or evening. Not calling it abuse, but strive for a better admin experience with support from all.

Attachments

• chatlog.JPG
    chatlog.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
There's no abuse here so it would be nice if you could avoid reporting admins simply because they did something towards you. You were able to conquer a very difficult area while it's full of CTs primarily and/or exclusively because of poor connection. While poor ping/connection in general is not punishable, if it is presenting a gameplay problem then something more may need to be done. In this case, you were frozen after the area was cleared and in a way that had zero effect on you outside of being unable to move, and Kitsu would have done this to take a look at your connection quickly because it's a difficult spot to capture so being able to do so by yourself because you're lagging is at best odd. He didn't get you killed or lose you kills, he did not harm you in any way by using admin powers, he investigated something that was worth investigating, so like I said at the beginning, please don't claim abuse just cause an admin has done something towards you.

Reactions: Nikooo777 and easy

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
There's no abuse here so it would be nice if you could avoid reporting admins simply because they did something towards you. You were able to conquer a very difficult area while it's full of CTs primarily and/or exclusively because of poor connection. While poor ping/connection in general is not punishable, if it is presenting a gameplay problem then something more may need to be done. In this case, you were frozen after the area was cleared and in a way that had zero effect on you outside of being unable to move, and Kitsu would have done this to take a look at your connection quickly because it's a difficult spot to capture so being able to do so by yourself because you're lagging is at best odd. He didn't get you killed or lose you kills, he did not harm you in any way by using admin powers, he investigated something that was worth investigating, so like I said at the beginning, please don't claim abuse just cause an admin has done something towards you.
This serves as an example of me being punished due to experiencing lag. However, I still hope that both of you have a nice day.

Attachments

• EXVHIGPETID.mp4
    9.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'641
1'351
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
while lagging is not "against the rules", if it ruins the experience of the players and/or if it causes a disturbance it can be acted upon.
no abuse.

Idk how I missed this during the week.