Abuse Report: T-Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
Admin's Name: T-Flash

Time and date: Everytime

Description: Der hat mich letztens gebannt weil ich Barrikaden kaputt mache, hat dann aber meine Barrikade kaputt gemacht. Keine Ahnung ob er Rache wollte oder so. Und einmal als ich auf den Server gejoint bin hat er mich gekickt und gesagt wenn ich noch einmal rejoine bant er mich obwohl ich nur gerejoint bin weil ich keinem Team beitreten konnte (weshalb auch immer) :/

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Zombie V3

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Cola

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D...

Are you serious flashvim ? :D.. It shows your child behavior again now :).
Like Xylon said I never banned you, and ofc never destroyed your barricade wtf ? Please provide us a PROOF where I should destroyed your barricade before you just say I that I did it. This isn't right.

I kicked you few days ago because your rejoin and you were alive omg. You got kicked because you was one of the t team with low HP, so there is nothing wrong at.
And today ?
Let me explain what today happened, I got called from a user (NO I WONT TELL HIS NAME FOR YOU) and joined v3 today because it was 4way on it and yeh everytime there are blockers for the elevator and the ladders on 4way there isn't any time where no one is blocking. I recently slayed 8 players in a round after I teleported some and no one stopped to block the elevator, finally I stopped to teleport and slayed all of these players. There was no complain from all of them because everyone single player of them breaked the rules and won't stop blocking.
Then there was a player called "flashvim" yes you !..
You said this to me:

2015-01-31 19:37:26 ja jetzt admin da aber wenn die blocken dann nich.

After that I answered and said that I got called and teleported / slayed you away from elevator at ground.
After that you said this to me:

2015-01-31 19:37:29 pff.
2015-01-31 19:37:46 jaja.
2015-01-31 19:38:02 deine mutter.

And then I decided to kick you as these things are to childish for me and I wont allow that you say something against my mother, NEVER !
And you rejoined after 50 seconds back and started to provoke again after I warned all who not spoke english or german, so I started to mute everyone who still talk / write in other languages still.
After I was finished you started to provoke by writing something waird. Something which I couln't read and ofc I was not sure about it which language it is (for these who wants read what he wrote look below)..

2015-01-31 19:42:12 ja ni panimaju.

This was a sure provoke for me because I warned / muted everyone for same reason before.
After that you got muted by me to for provoking / didn't following my warnings about the language things.
Then at mapchange you got unmuted again and asked me following things:

2015-01-31 19:48:05 Warum wurde ich vorhin gemutet?.
2015-01-31 19:48:36 das war keine andere sprache.
2015-01-31 19:48:46 das war deutsch mit rechtschreibfehlern.

And yeh you asked why you got muted, told me that it was not another language and said to me that it was german with grammar mistakes.
But however I can't check it and I won't check it as it isnt german and it isn't english aswell. So it doesnt interest me which language it is and if the language you have written exist or not. Thats not my job !
As for now you still provoked and discussed with me about that what it was.

And then you started to provoke more, you said following to me:
2015-01-31 19:50:39 Ach ich hab schon so oft geblockt und admin beleidigt, die hoffnung auf nen perma hab ich schon lange aufgegeben.

Which means and shows me that you have a childish behavior who gives his best to get banned at the end.
But however I said that I will ban you if you wont stop these things and that im here to do it so if you wont stop it that I wont have any problems with banning you if you wont stop breaking the rules and provoking other admins / players.
You got already banned by insulting admins and today you got kicked by me after you may started to say something about my mother..

If you mean to provoke or break the rules all the time then you should start to think about your behavior. You want that our admins help you ? Then show them some respect instead of posting crap and lie like this on forum and still starting the discussion again.

If any HA/SPA won't believe me ask following players or instead of look on the chatlogs of the server !

Following players were there and can confirm what happened :

1. Schobi (AUT)
2. Meister Manni

And ofc I have nothing to say as I know that these topic is just another provokation from you and I won't say anything more at it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you follow up the rules, as I won't stop watching you in-game.

Kindly Regards,
Flashy.

€dit: ah yeh and I have seen this in chatlog:

2015-01-31 19:53:14 hallo ich bin T-Fag und ich bin ein tummer atmin.
2015-01-31 19:54:13 Heil Hutler.
2015-01-31 19:54:19 Hey Hutler*.
2015-01-31 19:56:41 This server need good admin like me.

And I think about banning you NOW !!
As your 2. and 3.th sentence shows how racism you are !
All german people would know what this means not necessary if there is a grammer mistake inside or not.

Last edited:

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
Ok I have Rechtschreibfehler in mein Report. I meant you kicked mich not banned. And all of my Taten are zusammen not so schlimm as destroying meine Barrikade! And you say, dass ich racist bin because I write Heil Hutler? In Deutschland we call it "Humor". And ich didnt block the elevator, sadly I was AFK when I was unter dem Fahrstuhl, my Fehler.

And außerdem you hast meinen name gestohlen!

Last edited:

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Oh man if I read that I have to answer -.- ... Please came back here if you have to say something special, something what we should read not a lie like that. As I know you lie and your whole report isn't much more. Because you just report after I have punished you and now ? Im sure you are just angry on me that I slayed you aswell. But I say that again to you, I NEVER BANNED, NEVER DESTROYED YOUR BARRICADE or nothing more. If you won't follow the rules I have to punish you after few warnings so if you still continou then this isn't my business !

And what you said about your racism %censoredbymod%.. Thats not humor thats a bit racism we are not sure what you will mean with that, or better we can't recognize the meaning of that sentence otherwise you will got banned already for that.

#CASE CLOSED ! (NO more Answers from me seriously now !)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1nfomercial

FlashVim

18 Nov 2012
What is racist about writing "Heil Hutler"? You know who Hutler is? Hes a Bauunternehmer! And as is already said, it was a Rechtschreibfehler that I wrote "banned", I meant you kicked me because I destroyed barricades. Im not angry, Im just sad because Elite Hunterz has Admins who destroyes barricades :(

P.S. If you need new Admins, im a very good Admin and I play often on the Zombie Server and I do kein Scheiß

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Flashvim if you want to become an admin you have to apply for it, click on "application forms".

If T-flash actually destroy your barricade, make a demo and post it here on the forum.

It doesn't matter if "Hutler" Means something different, when someone write "Heil Hutler" the players and admins will think you meant "hitler" so pleas dont write that Again.

At all you have nothing on T-flash so there is nothing more to say here.

Status
Not open for further replies.