Abuse Report: Viole

Boxed

11 Nov 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
Admin's Name: Viole

Time and date: Around 18:50, 08/02/14

Description: Got knifed into a zombie, used admin console to turn back into human. I commented "lol rly viole" and he goes "yes rly". Check the chatlogs, we were playing on V3.
Justifying his actions with "you don't even know what happened" - I know for a fact, that whatever happens, nobody else ever gets turned back. I believe that's an abuse, and with his replies to me commenting, he's forcing me into reporting him - which I wasn't planning to at first.
Take action, he's quite the disgrace for an admin..

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
I accidently teleprted the doorcloser who i tried to punish intomyself and got turned into a zombie. Usually when i make a mistake (slay the wrong person etc) i eighter respawn or turn them back into a human if i made a mistake (this time i did it to myself so why not give myself a chance too). I asked you to stay out of it cause you didnt know what happend yet you keept provocing and started insulting me so i just did what i always do when someone has a problem i told them to go report. (maybe i should stop doing that)

Boxed

11 Nov 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
I accidently teleprted the doorcloser who i tried to punish intomyself and got turned into a zombie. Usually when i make a mistake (slay the wrong person etc) i eighter respawn or turn them back into a human if i made a mistake (this time i did it to myself so why not give myself a chance too). I asked you to stay out of it cause you didnt know what happend yet you keept provocing and started insulting me so i just did what i always do when someone has a problem i told them to go report. (maybe i should stop doing that)

All I said that is even close to being an "insult", was something like "don't know why you have to be such a defensive fool".
If you find that insulting, my apologies, I suppose, but that's really only if taken out of context...
Provocing you? I've read quite a few of the reports already made on you, and it seems you're provoced by the very presence, of people who don't agree with you.
Also, I had no "problem" per se, until you begun with your absolute ridiculous responses, as I even pointed out while on the server with you.
I had no intentions of a report, I was merely looking for an answer, and all you can say is, apparently, "stay out of it".
There are no rules that say, that we can't be curious about admin actions. On that note, I was right around the corner when you got turned, and I was shooting at you
as you were running to/climbing up the ladder, as a zombie, and you come back down as a human.
So HOW am I not allowed to comment on it? I was clearly part of it.
You coulda simply told me the reason, rather than, and I repeat, being such a defensive fool.

Boxed

11 Nov 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am quite sure you gave me no reason at first, which is why I kept answering to your bull.
Anyhow, Viole has made his comment on this report, I am now awaiting an answer from someone decent.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Boxed, can you please tell me your ingame name?

EDIT:
Checked both of your logs.

Boxed was calm and remained professional, "defensive fool" is no insult for me.

Viole, I dont want to see things like "why start whining? U whine again? or "u have a big dick up ur ass."

I know some times people get mad and write stuff like that, Im the best example, my chatlog is also not perfect, but please try to not provoke players, you could have explained the situation simply.

To the reason why this thread was created: Of course its allowed for him to turn himself into a ct when he really got zombiefied in that way he claimed, but I dont know if many other admins would do that, I, for example, would simply continue playing as a zm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boxed

Boxed

11 Nov 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
Boxed, can you please tell me your ingame name?

EDIT:
Checked both of your logs.

Boxed was calm and remained professional, "defensive fool" is no insult for me.

Viole, I dont want to see things like "why start whining? U whine again? or "u have a big dick up ur ass."

I know some times people get mad and write stuff like that, Im the best example, my chatlog is also not perfect, but please try to not provoke players, you could have explained the situation simply.

To the reason why this thread was created: Of course its allowed for him to turn himself into a ct when he really got zombiefied in that way he claimed, but I dont know if many other admins would do that, I, for example, would simply continue playing as a zm.

My in-game name is Boxed, just as it is on the forum :)
For the topic itself - alright, I guess that's fair, but that only makes his responses even worse.
You should seriously consider revoking his admin status, because there are a ton of reports on him, and, as you
could clearly see on the chat logs, he is in no state of handling the admin status.

"Listen to the admins", sure, I do quite often, but you can hardly debate that he's not suited as an admin, with so
many reports being done towards him.

I thank you for taking your time though, Phanty.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
We are aware of the fact that there are many threads about him and have an eye on him already, and he knows that.

Thats all I'll say to that topic, thank you for reporting tho.

Thread handled. (Gonna leave it open in case Viole wants to reply)

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
To me it fealt like he was trying to provoce me but hey next time ill just chose to ignore thnings like that(i know i should have explained right away wich i did later). As stated by phanty i did not abuse in any way and yeah i could kept on playing as zombie but right there i just felt like turning myself back ;p
Got nothing else to say then peace out.

Last edited: