Abuse Report: [Ξн] Slowian

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Admin's Name [Ξн] Slowian

Time and date dosn't metter.

Server V3

Description
I will try not long and not to match offensive only conclusions . Before all this is the perfect way how gamers start hate admins and how ? Let's take a closer look . Rules and the way admins work with rule breakers and whole gamer pool new old all and how exatly gamers shoud be punish ? I have saw a lot ways a lot soft talks and okey it is kids like dumb things to do and admins is nise . So if you not dumb kid and have your own breakdowns when some actions makes the rule break so because you are not in that pool you are sudnely isntant ban with no talks ? for be smart you have to pay a price nowdays . log into x1 time in week and do 4 times dumb things and get away with a lot or be regular gamer who dose daily and have thay times where smalk talk woud also help but as we have admin as Slowian you can forget about it . i did break a rule and i did desrve a ban but i also deserved a wurning but it never comed . I will try litll bit explain Slowians insecure status in game and why insecure ? let me explain . We was 3 gamers messing around 2 zombies and me as ct - i did not till that point hit no zombie towards to cts admin slowian saw and froze all of us so why he woud be insecure about his status ? The thing is he was palying with his frend and when all happend in moument he forze all us of 3 i killed frozen zombie while i was forze as well and i did from heart a good laugh about admins actions - it even benefit me . So how admin Slowian react on it when his frends and other admins was watching on him and me making good laugh ? he did pay back with 30 mins my verry first ban in hmm 3 years . you know after i check all - i told Slowian okey good ban fair ban no hard feelings - that i lie - after i overthink situation it makes me feel the way how insecure about his status he is when some put good healthy no hate meaning laugh . alll cuz he is admin he can secure power of his name Slowian in this game . he is good admin but this move of him make him diss and why ? well even when i report gamers for teaming i always has sayed from admins - we need to see all rule breakes be involved for fair jugment so did i say we was 3 ? guass what i was only be punish what a **** logic is this now ? what we are even talking fair game ? wtf is this ? So as i was only one be punish what i agaim say it was fair ban but the way how it go for difrent gamers - comon .this word fair there do not exist. I know i know i have my times when it was close and was times it woud be ban but instead it was wurning and talks with after i did stop i did relise huh maeby i need some break from game but as we have insecure poland admin when he cares his status his imige in game when his frends around and when somebody laughs - you better dont do that - you be enemy of admins cuz you can have fun on tham oh no ! we all so untouchable ! Okey now i know litll bit more . Thanks to him i am back to normal game and enjoy be killed by my autosniper - say thanks to this admin since i cant troll and make good laugh on admins - thats bad bad bad for insecure status word ADMIN holders . And you know some gamers ask me hey this that admin is this that and i was like no thay good admins we all have own sometihng some flaws but this **** ** /the thing make me diss admins for real . if i am not be hundl same way as whole other peoples *** this .. maeby after all it is no hard feelings just why i neeed go to game and rethink if i do this or that and that gamer will do that - how it be for me - i have to think more for my plays now - icant i just cant now do mistakes since no talks with me is in option. with ending Slowian is good admin but how i udnerstand the way his brain worked to ban me - was some insecure in him after i made good laugh that's something .

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
chatGPT summary:
The author discusses their frustration with the inconsistent and seemingly unfair way game administrators (admins) enforce rules. They feel that some players get away with rule-breaking due to lenient treatment, especially younger players, while others face harsher penalties like instant bans without warning. The author believes this unfair treatment stems from the admins' insecurities and desire to maintain their status, particularly highlighting an incident with an admin named Slowian. In this incident, the author, while playing a game, made a joke at Slowian's expense, which led to their first ban in three years. The author initially accepted the ban but later reconsidered, feeling it was a result of Slowian's insecurity and need to assert authority. They express disappointment in the lack of fairness and consistency in rule enforcement, suggesting that such behavior undermines respect for admins. The author concludes by reflecting on the need to be more cautious in their actions to avoid arbitrary punishment, while still acknowledging Slowian as a good admin despite the incident.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
You are a player that knows the rules. why do you break the rules and then remain surprised when you get punished? Our admins don't care who you are, they just enforce the rules.
You can't get mad when you get punished for breaking the rules.

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
Gunpower...

Warning doesn't always have to be direct, you know that right? You're playing here for a while now, you have reported people by yourself and you have been warned quite a few times. Both directly and indirectly, you know how our rules work, hell you even seem to understand how our system works too, yet even despite of all that you still proceed to break rules and make a scene about it after getting a ban?
I froze all three of you, send warnings, then you managed to kill one of other frozen players and found the whole situation so funny that you couldn't stop laughing? What were you expecting me to do? Laugh with you? Not happening.
Remember that so we can avoid similar situations in the future.

Also, your ban was 30 mins only, given that you play here for a while and that you seem to know our system so good, I think you should be happy it was so short.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
You are a player that knows the rules. why do you break the rules and then remain surprised when you get punished? Our admins don't care who you are, they just enforce the rules.
You can't get mad when you get punished for breaking the rules.

Gunpower...

Warning doesn't always have to be direct, you know that right? You're playing here for a while now, you have reported people by yourself and you have been warned quite a few times. Both directly and indirectly, you know how our rules work, hell you even seem to understand how our system works too, yet even despite of all that you still proceed to break rules and make a scene about it after getting a ban?
I froze all three of you, send warnings, then you managed to kill one of other frozen players and found the whole situation so funny that you couldn't stop laughing? What were you expecting me to do? Laugh with you? Not happening.
Remember that so we can avoid similar situations in the future.

Also, your ban was 30 mins only, given that you play here for a while and that you seem to
i not angry guys i am jsut suprice while i was with gamers and one of it was same gmaing , basicly he is if not older gamer than me there and Slowian was fully okey with him . was i lucky i got 30 mins only in this whole time > i dont know how things works there . since i was not hit no zombie into cts and i was not done no harm yet . was i was agian lucky somy insecure admin was not happy somebody laughs > ? was i ? FOR laugh SLowian no man dont laugh with me but i woud liek to say i cant than it be delete post there but in polite way man i saw how insecure you are. Am i am wrong Slowian ? you coud not handl my laugh . and by that come your actions not use direct wurning not ban other involde gamers and let tham be . I just here to spoil out your personality you litll insecure litll man in you thats all Slowian . that what is all about i am here . a man who cant handl laugh on him .

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
Except that this time it was a direct warning. I stood in front of all of you, froze you and send a warning. So if you ask me, it was pretty direct.
Other thing is, I never said or thoght that you're laughing at me, I meant that you laughed at the situation so I'm not sure where that part about me being insecure comes from. But hey, you're free to think whatever you want about me, I don't really care.

Have a good day.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Except that this time it was a direct warning. I stood in front of all of you, froze you and send a warning. So if you ask me, it was pretty direct.
Other thing is, I never said or thoght that you're laughing at me, I meant that you laughed at the situation so I'm not sure where that part about me being insecure comes from. But hey, you're free to think whatever you want about me, I don't really care.

Have a good day.
than i have overlook you . It is the wright way to play this games - with no care . i am good atleast you have it careless - the the wright thing . i will stay greatfull for still have this game 20 years and have peoples around who try balance things . anything else is small unit . it was my first ban and it was good ban no issue with it . Maeby i took it bit hard and want see things where it is not . You dont fk around maeby thats a way to ban . i be admin i woud no way f give aint wurnings you do shit okey okey ban . thank you for serivise. i see no need for me continue this .

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
To keep Slowian name clear i want to add couple things . I made complain on feelings how it felt not overthink situation what lead to that . i base false statemant while misunderstand things . I also shoud be thankfull he gived me only 30 mins . i had be my times i got away with a lot . 2 other gamers was random who did thay punishement in way i did not understood but now i know . Slowian did all perfect and made the wright call. i have no pride to agree i was wrong . I hope i coud bring more possitive vibe . I am apologise to you Slowian. You are good dude and i dont want put negativity on your name . I am sorry.

Reactions: Dhoudz