Denied+ Abuse Report: YoungBuck

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Admin's Name YoungBuck
Time and date today about 22.20 also some 2 days ago
Server v3
Description
did it twice now : playing officerush YoungBuck iniciated vote to change map and after successful vote changed map before it finished... So to make it clear : if players want to change map they can use rtv. Not enough rtv's today, not 2 days ago.If players voted for officerush they want to play whole map. You got no right to overrule rtv with your voting ok ? If change map, then after the current one finish or is properly rtv'd. It's not hard to understand... I hope some SPA can explain this matter to YoungBuck so he will understand too. thx guys

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hello,
admins can do whenever they want vote whether you are against it or not. There is always an ''OPTION'' to ''DISAGREE'' the map change and in this case people clearly voted for map change.
Don't hate me for what people are voting for you need to understand this otherwise feel freel to wait for the nextmap or come back later. No further talk needed its obvious.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hey,
1. Players voted for officerush so it will be played 20 minutes unless rtv
2. Admins sure can make vote and change map after current one voted by players is finished, its obvious
3. I don't see any reason why you feel like over-ruling rtv and initiating vote for ending map at all... we've got rtv option for it
4. If you don't like this map feel free to sit in specs and watch rule-breakers then
5. I play some time on EH and never, repeating never seen any admin or SPA to do what you did : cut off the voted map in the middle..
6. Any further discussion with you YoungBuck is waste of time as You obviously don't understand your mistake in this situation. Wait for some SPA opinion

thx

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hey,
1. Players voted for officerush so it will be played 20 minutes unless rtv
2. Admins sure can make vote and change map after current one voted by players is finished, its obvious
3. I don't see any reason why you feel like over-ruling rtv and initiating vote for ending map at all... we've got rtv option for it
4. If you don't like this map feel free to sit in specs and watch rule-breakers then
5. I play some time on EH and never, repeating never seen any admin or SPA to do what you did : cut off the voted map in the middle..
6. Any further discussion with you YoungBuck is waste of time as You obviously don't understand your mistake in this situation. Wait for some SPA opinion

thx

Hello again,
I don't actually wanna repeat myself again but I'll do it for you since you don't understand the issue of this report. Admins are allowed to do votes whenever they want to unless people are against the map change so it won't happen. In this case as I said earlier players decided to vote for special map. So to understand what you are tryin' to tell me is that admins are not allowed to put up vote for special map even though people decided for map change? No, you are wrong. You need to respect the democracy vote. Lastly I wanna add that you are not in situation to tell me what I have to do as an admin since I am long enough here than few special admins.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hello guys,

Buck is right: admins are allowed to do votes, admins are allowed to change a map if vote is positive for example. Special maps or map changes are requested a lot and it is up to the admin to either let the current map end naturally (what I personally recommend) or change it immediately after round ends (e.g. if there are many RTVs) or even to change it immediately (if it is too laggy or if the map is bugged or if players cant join for example)

But Rhodo is right too: Interrupting game play during a round is always leading to discomfort as some players were waiting for this map since long. I recommend to make a vote and to give 3-4 map options in a second vote, plus I recommend to change a map at the end of map time or at least the end of a round whenever possible.

Still I dont see abuse here - what I see is an admin who made a vote and followed the majority's wish.

Ps. According to the chat log there was a lot of complaining about the map, there were many RTVs and the admins were asked to change it immediately at least twice.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hi girls,
first of all I've never wrote that admins can't initiate voting.
Issue is : I was one of players who voted for officerush, map won and I expected to play whole 20 mins unless :
1. map is rtv by players
2. technical issues like lagging or bugging

Nothing from above happened.

Abuse is very clear : YoungBuck misused his admins power to by-pass rtv vote.

If he doesn't like the map ( in my opinion he is not skilled enough to play such a challenging map as officerush is ) he could rtv it like other players. That's fair.

Thx and have a nice day

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hello again,
Why would I interrupt gameplay? Quit makin' assumptions. That makes no sense for me at all. From my point of perspective it seems like people decided against the map(officerush) you and another guy called ''Chehd-mossa''(dunno if its you or your mate) called me instant as retard, which I punished it later on with gag. As I said before don't judge me for what people are voting for you should know that. The vote was legit at the end. Lock this thread.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hi mate,

No no no locking the thread, let's see if admins can by-pass rtv and end-up properly voted map earlier.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
let's see if admins can by-pass rtv and end-up properly voted map earlier

Yes, admins are allowed to change the map after a vote was successful. Moreover and as I said above they also can change without any vote for important reasons.

Vote was successful, admin followed majority's wish. No abuse. Case Closed.