Handled# Abuse Report: Zackmadness

Mr.Micu

4 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: Zackmadness

Time and date: June 3 or 4

Description: Follow up to Zackmadness problem

The first thing that caught my eye was "I told you what your mutes were, the mute were for "Offensive Jokes and Insulting". And I cant believe you would say this. First off this is not at all in any way shape or form what happened you muted Fritz for 25 minutes for trolling. HE WAS NOT EVEN TROLLING! then you mute him again for explicit language. He did not even say a single curse word after you muted him the first time for explicit language! Second You mute me for 60 minutes for trolling this bring up this -muted us for false rule breaking "I didn't falsely mute anyone of you. For Fritz he was muted for a week for major insulting and offensive jokes. And for you it was a 60 min for mild insults." This is not true at all I could ask my friend Fritz or soulace what happened.

Next, "allot of people started to leave when you guys made jokes both on religious and ethnic groups." This is a complete lie if you do the math there were probably 14 people on at the time there was five or six of us plus you makes seven then soulace joined in that makes eight there was Erection that makes nine there was Mp_Merk that makes 10 plus four or five randoms those for or five randoms left ten people most of my friends left seven Mp_Merk left six or five and there you go. Now this was all based off memory and I have no clue how many peole were actually on but I know it was between 12 and 15.

-So Zack threatens us with his ability to mute us "Its not a threat I was telling you if you did not stop with the Offensive jokes you would be muted." All I caan say for this one is no, This is complete lies. You did not say if we did not stop with the jokes you would mute us. You were indeed threatinging us that would could mute us all if you wanted to. And you had no explanation to why.

-Zack dictates the server "I enforce the rules and nothing else really." Ok i'm trying my best not to freak out right now but. Holy shit if you are making the server unfun by not allowing us to make jokes (and we were not disturbing anyone no one asked us to stop when they easily could have and we would have stopped) that in a way is dictating the server if you are not allowing us to have fun because i'm sure this server was made to help people beggin surfing but to also have fun and socialize. Most of my friends come from this server and we always made jokes and had fun. Now if not allowing people to have fun is not dictating then I don't know what is.

-muted us for false rule breaking "I didn't falsely mute anyone of you. For Fritz he was muted for a week for major insulting and offensive jokes. And for you it was a 60 min for mild insults." I don't know why you would say this you literaly just dug yourself a hole. You falsely muted me and Fritz you muted Fritz twice for explicit language which he was not using you also muted him for trolling which he was not doing. Next you mute me for trolling and I would like to bring up the fact that you threatend to mute us for trolling even though in no way were we trolling.

-DID NOT ALLOW US TO MAKE JOKES SO WE COULD HAVE FUN ON THE SERVER "I said this 5-6 times that they could make jokes but no offensive jokes." Ok this is the biggest lie on here after about an hour of arguing you said "I said this 5-6 times that you guys can make jokes." And we said really and you said yes so we start telling our jokes again and then he starts to mute us and all. You never once said "but no offensive jokes."

-Zack was abusing his powers as admin "I wasn't." From the dictionary it says "Abuse of power can also mean a person using the power they have for their own personal gain." Now im not saying you were doing it for your own personal gain but you were doing it because you yourself the only one on the server who did not like the jokes. At this point you could have blocked communications if you did not want to hear the jokes but still play but also you could have left. So in a way you were using your powers for your own good.

Now a few things I would like to note
-You could have pervented all this if you had just blocked communications.
-you could have also pervented this if you had just left
-we could have pervented this by going to another server
-we could have pervented this by blocking communications with you

ok so Zack if you are going to keep lieing and i'm not trying to be mean or anything but I have enough evidence and proof of what happened that night that there is no point in trying to argue you will lose the fight. Now I know by saying this I seem like a bad person but all I am trying to say is maybe you should just foget the whole problem and let the owner deal with it because I made this report so that I could get the owner to deal with it not so you could re evaluate what happened with lies. If the owner finds you worthy he finds you worthy of admin if he does not he does not find you worthy of admin. I made this report because I did not think you would just go ahead and take what I have down and re evaluate it. Now I know you have every right to do this because this is a forum page.

I would also like to suggest maybe to take a moment and think before you act the easiest way you could have gotten us to stop was if you gave us a warning to stop instead of just oing ahead and muting us for stupid and rediculous reasons. Maybe you could have just chilled a bit more with your job as an admin because yes while your job is to make sure that the rules are followed maybe not take it to an extreme and start a whole commotion.

There is so much more I would like to say but I am not trying to be mean in anyway and I fell like if I went on anymore that I would be seen as a bad person which I am not. I have helped so many people on the server learn how to surf and those people always give me complaments on how nice I am and that im a friendly person. But right now I am pissd off and you are seeing my bad side and I don't really care about this whole commotion but if you are going to keep coming back at me/us with this it will get no where and nothing will be done about it unless it is brought up to the owner.

I would like to also add that maybe you should not respond to my post because the reason I am reporting you is becasue you sort of ruined the server for me and my friend s in a way and some information from my last post I don't think Fritz will be joining the server anymore becasue of you. Which sucks because Fritz is really funny and he is nice and he is a cool person to hang out with.

But overall what I am saying is please stop replying to these reports they were never ment to be re evaluated by you they were meant to be for the owner to look at and make his own decision. And if he does not see these then I just hope you can take into cossideration about my advice about maybe taking your job to a lesser degree.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Surf_Beginner

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Zackmadness

Actually Zacksweetness
GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Oct 2015
United States, Colorado
First off I have to make these responces to give in my evidence and the SPA and up can decide on what to do.
1. "muted Fritz for 25 minutes for trolling. HE WAS NOT EVEN TROLLING!" http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=319&advType=admin
2. "This is not true at all I could ask my friend Fritz or soulace what happened." We can't do this because they are your friends and they will show a bias report.
3. As well from what I can remember is that 2-3 of the randoms left during your "Joke" session.
4. "You were indeed threatinging us that would could mute us all if you wanted to" I did not make a threat to you, I clearly said if you did not stop you will be muted.
5. "Holy shit if you are making the server unfun by not allowing us to make jokes (and we were not disturbing anyone no one asked us to stop when they easily could have and we would have stopped)" I asked you to stop and so did Rob, as well I recommended that you could do this either in TS or in Discord.
6. "Most of my friends come from this server and we always made jokes and had fun. Now if not allowing people to have fun is not dictating then I don't know what is." I said you could make jokes but not OFFENSIVE jokes.
7. "you muted Fritz twice for explicit language" I muted Fritz twice, once for Excessive swearing, and another for Offensive Jokes and Insulting.
8. "From the dictionary it says "Abuse of power can also mean a person using the power they have for their own personal gain." Now im not saying you were doing it for your own personal gain but you were doing it because you yourself the only one on the server who did not like the jokes." O...kay?
-You could have pervented all this if you had just blocked communications. No I couldn't have I have to listen to whats going on the server and take action when I am needed to.
-you could have also pervented this if you had just left. I enjoy Beginner tho. Also I shouldn't have to leave as well.
-we could have pervented this by going to another server. You could've
-we could have pervented this by blocking communications with you. You can't block my chat.
-Another way you could have prevented this is if you followed the rules in the first place.
9. " i'm not trying to be mean or anything but I have enough evidence and proof of what happened that night that there is no point in trying to argue you will lose the fight" Then why don't you give us this evidence and not repeat the same thing over and over and just call me a lair the entire time.
10. "I would also like to suggest maybe to take a moment and think before you act the easiest way you could have gotten us to stop was if you gave us a warning to stop instead of just oing ahead and muting us for stupid and rediculous reasons" I do think before I act, but the true question do you think before act?
11. "I would like to also add that maybe you should not respond to my post because the reason I am reporting you is becasue you sort of ruined the server for me and my friend s in a way and some information from my last post I don't think Fritz will be joining the server anymore because of you" I have to make a response, and its Fritz choice if he want to get back on our not.

Sincerely,

-Zackmadness

Last edited:

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Fritz:
Yeah it is, isn't it. Especially with these fags running the server, Zack fucking kill yourself while choking on Robs microdick
No you didn't you typed in normal chat where people were spamming. without your gay pride colour.
How about you take that 5 foot pole out your back end and learn to chill, just cuz you get roasted dont mean you get to be salty.
I asked you to unmute me not give me an opinion.
Can I just suck your penis (Cuz I dont want to be fucking muted)
Also, rule of a thumb, if our admins get "roasted", it will probably end up with a commban.

Now, I read all of the chatlog of what actually happened here... and I'm positively mystified that you've been being dealt with for over 3 hours. Now, to make a quick remark about opinions. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, I agree with that. And we're all guided by them. So we could unify Zack's actions to simply it being his opinion. Which reaches the conclusion:
- Zack's opinion was based on the server rules
- Zack's opinion was based on previous cases he has successfully handled
- Zack's opinion was based on common sense of not being racist/insultive(be it even for satirical reasons) on a public forum

I understand how mad you and your friends might be since you were bothered to write such a long essay trying to get him punished. But I can foretell you, it is not going to happen now. It was almost an excellent case handling by Zack, not even once he got mad although you ganged up on him in such an unfair way. Please appreciate the work of our admins. Also, to finalize this statement, let me explain why all of this happens. Imagine gathering up your whole school(including teachers), or work(including management), and take them all to dinner. Then start making racist jokes, satire or however you call it. Some people will laugh, because it just might be funny, however some people will probably just sit there silently terrified at what's happening(especially if the jokes address them). They most likely won't know you, and for them your jokes are taken out of context. Which makes them less funny than you might think. And we care for those people as much as for those who just want to have fun.

regards

Last edited:

Mr.Micu

4 Jun 2016
I said in my last report that I don't care anymore. And a few responses would be yes that night I always thought of what I was going to say before saying it until the end there when I had had enough and typed that message and left. Clearly my Friend Fritz was not thinking, but through that whole conversation, I was telling him that he should stop for a moment and think. I now understand that I should not have said not to reply as I wrote that really late last night and I was tired. I would also like to add that me and Fritz were talking to you but some of my other friends had been talking too so it is not solely based on what me and Fritz said. Also, Rob did not join until the end of the fight. And he frankly did not give a shit about the conversation he was siding with you because he has known you longer and trusts you which is fine. But I had a question for ineyy, Yes you have access to the chat and what not but do you have access to any mic chats because you have based your evidence around the chat and most of the conversation was over the mic (except Zack) most of my evidence is based on what we said and how we reacted. Now I can't say anything for Fritz but im sure he would not be as nice with his report.(not that he his going to make one)

At this point, I don't care anymore and I'm done writing these reports for no reason. I have just wasted time for something that does not matter.(unless you think fighting over jokes is important) And just for your satisfactory, sorry.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I can answer for Ineyy, no we don't have any voice chat recorded, it would waste too much of our space to save it all.
For that we trust our own admins, but if you happen to be in such a situation again i suggest you open up your console and type "demo anythingyouwannanameitto" and then after the event is up you type "stop". You can then find the demo in your csgo folder (look up on google if you don't find it) and upload it here, we will then be able to see and hear everything that happened ingame.

Greetings,
Niko

Reactions: Shakarump