[added] Industrial_Waste_v1_8_2 New Improvement.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hello, I did a little bit edit for this map, there is somes images :

Wood Can be breakable.jpg

SmallEdit.jpg

P6.jpg

[Changed to spot like cbble]
P2.jpg

P5.jpg

[I removed the Invisible wall, now humans can climb to defend more easily, and because no one humans camp there]
P4.jpg

[No one humans camp there, so I decided to remove to replace in that another spot better than the precedent]
p3.jpg

P1.jpg

[Spot like cbble added]
New Way.jpg

AnotherWay.jpg

[Another way for Zombies to kill Humans]
AnotherSpot2.jpg
Another Spot.jpg

Hope it's can be better and fun.
I improved a bit the map (Optimisation).
I Fix some texture (No sync with the wall).
Removed somes invisible wall (Who was useless).

DoJor'F.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Do'Jor aka Prof. Dr. Fiction!

Most changes look fine but I can already say that one thing should be changed back:
1652166888352.png

Why? (I can show you in game today or tomorrow)
1. The truck will cause 2 problems: (a) it's overpowered if crowded and (b) it will cause lags if overcrowded (what it will be)
2. Although the camp spot want used (for reasons I never understood as almost the same spot on marbble is highly popular) it still offered a quick way up to the roof and ways to escape for hunters (ye I know few are hunting on this map but it will be even less if we remove this exit strategy)

This will most likely cause issues as those kind of cars are always unbalanced if they are close to walls and as I see from your picture the car has 2 walls at 2 sides. Plus it is another stucky/laggy spot - I would be happy if you avoid those kind of crauch spots as it causes lags all the time.

Another Spot.jpg

Just like the other new spots (new room, edited camp spots) I can say more after testing your map. So stay tuned for more feedback later.

Also tell me please which invisible wall you removed as it most likely wasnt useless but needed to balance a spot or prevent players from reaching a glitched spot :)

Reactions: Idan_B and denied

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hello Do'Jor aka Prof. Dr. Fiction!

Most changes look fine but I can already say that one thing should be changed back:
View attachment 15068

Why? (I can show you in game today or tomorrow)
1. The truck will cause 2 problems: (a) it's overpowered if crowded and (b) it will cause lags if overcrowded (what it will be)
2. Although the camp spot want used (for reasons I never understood as almost the same spot on marbble is highly popular) it still offered a quick way up to the roof and ways to escape for hunters (ye I know few are hunting on this map but it will be even less if we remove this exit strategy)

This will most likely cause issues as those kind of cars are always unbalanced if they are close to walls and as I see from your picture the car has 2 walls at 2 sides. Plus it is another stucky/laggy spot - I would be happy if you avoid those kind of crauch spots as it causes lags all the time.

Another Spot.jpg

Just like the other new spots (new room, edited camp spots) I can say more after testing your map. So stay tuned for more feedback later.

Also tell me please which invisible wall you removed as it most likely wasnt useless but needed to balance a spot or prevent players from reaching a glitched spot :)
Hello Easy, thank you for your answer.

I removed all this invisible wall :

20220510144849_1.jpg

20220510144723_1.jpg

20220510144715_1.jpg

20220510144709_1.jpg

20220510144701_1.jpg

[I kept this structure to see the rendering (And effectively to give CT another way to escape)]
20220509212408_1.jpg

I can play today and tomorrow.

DoJor'F.

Last edited:
Reactions: SyntX

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello again!

regarding invisible walls: I'm afraid you got to readd those, they have a purpose. Some prevent props being shot into specific spots, like the small door (which is glitched then), others prevent camperz from overcrowding an overpowered spot.

I'm writing you on steam if I am online but tonight is hunting night on v1, guess we need to wait for tomorrow or Thursday so I can show you what I mean on servers.

Reactions: The Bear Jew

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hello again!

regarding invisible walls: I'm afraid you got to readd those, they have a purpose. Some prevent props being shot into specific spots, like the small door (which is glitched then), others prevent camperz from overcrowding an overpowered spot.

I'm writing you on steam if I am online but tonight is hunting night on v1, guess we need to wait for tomorrow or Thursday so I can show you what I mean on servers.
I can wait, no problem, i'm still connected on steam, you can write when you want. I will readded the invisible wall in the room (With the props).

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
completly overpowered spot !

my suggestion :

add 1 bigger crates next to the middle Wall and improve the crate climb on the other side.

1652341881081.png

Idan_B

19 Jul 2016
1) Blessed change, this camp was really OP.
:D

1652349002836.png

2) about that, i agree with Easy,
I think the previous version allows more possibilities for zombies, and more dynamism across the map.

1652349685782.png

3) It's a death trap for zombies, especially when it comes to V3, automatic snipers and heavy weapons will simply trap them in the corner.
In addition to the snipers there is a wide field of view away on much of the map, so if there are not many zombies, it will be very difficult to get around this place.
There is only one option to get there up front, another option is a run boost from the fence, beyond that we can only hope for edgers.

1652349947609.png

All other changes look good, they add interest to this map.
Good job man 👍

Reactions: SyntX

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
1) Blessed change, this camp was really OP.
:D

View attachment 15102

2) about that, i agree with Easy,
I think the previous version allows more possibilities for zombies, and more dynamism across the map.

View attachment 15103

3) It's a death trap for zombies, especially when it comes to V3, automatic snipers and heavy weapons will simply trap them in the corner.
In addition to the snipers there is a wide field of view away on much of the map, so if there are not many zombies, it will be very difficult to get around this place.
There is only one option to get there up front, another option is a run boost from the fence, beyond that we can only hope for edgers.

View attachment 15104

All other changes look good, they add interest to this map.
Good job man 👍

The spot with the crates will be reviewed in order to equalize.

The spot with the truck was removed and replaced by the old version, that is to say that I finally did not edit it and left it as it is in the current version.

Reactions: Idan_B

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

Map finished. (I think).​

Some things have been removed/reviewed/modified/added, and those with Easy so that the gameplay is better for everyone and equal.​

[No picture]​

DoJor'F​

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
p3.jpg

Those soda machines were also used as a second way up to that camping spot above this room. Might be worth to keep a soda machine in there.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
There is still a soda in the garage :)

Reactions: Dataworm

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
p3.jpg

Those soda machines were also used as a second way up to that camping spot above this room. Might be worth to keep a soda machine in there.

I can try to added another props, there is one soda in the garage, and can added two small props in the little room.​

Reactions: Dataworm

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

Hello, it's me again.​

Little update with some pictures.​

20220518172404_1.jpg

20220518124638_1.jpg

Added a teleporter with 2 differents destinations. (Teleporter is random).​

[You need to find a fusible who is hiding in the map to repair the door]​

20220518171642_1.jpg

20220518171637_1.jpg

These are the 2 destinations that lead once took the teleporter (It's random)​

Humans, be vigilant when you walk around this particle.​

20220518172419_1.jpg
20220518172415_1.jpg

Garage has been reworked, car has been deleted, and create another room.​

[Zombie can stayed hiding here if they are not much]​

20220518172426_1.jpg

20220518172432_1.jpg

Few adding.​

DoJor'F​

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

Hello, I heard that if too many zombies took the teleporter, they were blocked, so I solved this problem by having specifically changed the location of a destination, and these give you a small boost like on zm_eh_crazycity that you are not blocked.​

I also have following the request of an admin, to remove the wall that was here (See end of video).​

Video : [76mo]

DoJor'F​

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
new version

Attachments

• zm_eh_industrial_waste_v1_8_6a.bsp
    8.4 MB · Views: 108