[added] Zm_grimmoffice updated

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
hmm yeah maybe, i could imagine it would get abused by people teleporting everyone back when the Zombies push 🤣

simple fix would remove the table and add other props
it would only teleport people if they overlap with the table. Thats the idea atleast. But yeah adding other props instead is the easy fix

Reactions: Sauce

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'206
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
So ive fixed everything except the weapon flying through the elevator and im kinda stuck there..since weapons dont trigger with triggers

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'206
I would like to add some concerns that I have observed for my part,

This concerns the elevator,

The bugs only work with two except one which is complicated to set up but not impossible, it depends mainly on the RNG and the collision.

The first case: If two players in an elevator, and the elevator goes up (Goes up only, otherwise the bug doesn't really allow itself (unless RNG), when the elevator goes up, a player does Zstuck once, wanders a bit in order to have the collision activated, once he goes up on his teammate's head, the elevator will be blocked, (a chance in two, it will be up to two players to make this bug, This is the first bug I encountered. (HOWEVER, it is possible to unlock the elevator in a certain way, you have to have a brain somewhere because: If the first elevator is blocked, the second one won't is not, (unless two other CT's do it, then RIP), but let's admit the elevator only gets stuck on one side, when it goes up and zombies are in it, don't hesitate unstuck with ! !zstuck having a short range, the two side-by-side elevators are very small and often the bug to realize, players do it in the corners of the elevator.

Second case: It is possible when the elevator goes down that it sinks little by little, and precisely, SOUR made sure to put a teleporter trigger, however there is an alternative to bug the elevator.

The player who sink his mate, if he emerges after his body is well sinked, the risk that the elevator is stopped is great. Everything will also depend on the !Zstuck between the player and the elevator.

Third and last case (doable in solo but very very complex and especially RNG), I noticed that by throwing a weapon on the wall which goes up or down, the latter is blocked and collides, the weapon meets a collision with the wall, creating a hubbub of noise but above all a slight possibility of bugging the elevator (which I managed once, unfortunately without record).

View attachment 16740
In this video, if one zombie is behind the door, and if he do "Zstuck" he can unstuck the two players who make this bug. (The first case).

(sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand).
if you manage to get a video of the weapon getting stuck that would be lovely, because right now ive got no fix for it, but like you said it seems to be a rare thing to happend.

Reactions: DrFiction

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
if you manage to get a video of the weapon getting stuck that would be lovely, because right now ive got no fix for it, but like you said it seems to be a rare thing to happend.
I will try to get a snippet if possible, because yes, it's really random.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'206
So, ive made the table static so it cant move anymore also added a few smaller tables static which works as a small barricade.

I also fixed the elevtor where people jump on a players head, it will now teleport you outside of the elevator ;)

I also hopefully fixed the weapons bug, if it doesnt work i got another fix i can do which should fix it, will upload the new version tomorrow :)

• Love
Reactions: Sauce

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
So, ive made the table static so it cant move anymore also added a few smaller tables static which works as a small barricade.

I also fixed the elevtor where people jump on a players head, it will now teleport you outside of the elevator ;)

I also hopefully fixed the weapons bug, if it doesnt work i got another fix i can do which should fix it, will upload the new version tomorrow :)
Great! Super!

Just like that, for the elevator with the trigger_teleporter, is there a delay? i.e. say if a player is on player's head the trigger_teleporter activates after the player is on player's head for 5 seconds, (thus triggering the teleporter)

or it's instante ?

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'206
Great! Super!

Just like that, for the elevator with the trigger_teleporter, is there a delay? i.e. say if a player is on player's head the trigger_teleporter activates after the player is on player's head for 5 seconds, (thus triggering the teleporter)

or it's instante ?
Instant, because if there is a delay, a player can crouch stand crouch stand resetting the teleport timer and not get teleported.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Instant, because if there is a delay, a player can crouch stand crouch stand resetting the teleport timer and not get teleported.
Ok, it's perfect!

Can't wait to see the new version ;)

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'206
Some other ideas ive got for this map, is to utilize the basement more. ill probably add this in a later version :)

https://gyazo.com/3a356b18b694ff6e5d2e1abedb917b0f - Make those vents available to climb into, will probably add breakable floor so zombies can knife them from the bottom and so people dont camp there the whole round.

https://gyazo.com/0e8b950c5c7f9bca1d5628ac23c14f8a - add some boxes of the entrance of this cube, players will have to work together to keep zombies out, probably will increase the roof aswell :cool:

https://gyazo.com/3f5e1a95b4411749816231d70126def4 - might add a room downstairs in that wall for some fun.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Some other ideas ive got for this map, is to utilize the basement more. ill probably add this in a later version :)

https://gyazo.com/3a356b18b694ff6e5d2e1abedb917b0f - Make those vents available to climb into, will probably add breakable floor so zombies can knife them from the bottom and so people dont camp there the whole round.

https://gyazo.com/0e8b950c5c7f9bca1d5628ac23c14f8a - add some boxes of the entrance of this cube, players will have to work together to keep zombies out, probably will increase the roof aswell :cool:

https://gyazo.com/3f5e1a95b4411749816231d70126def4 - might add a room downstairs in that wall for some fun.
It's look great ;)

I've tested the new version, it's clean on my side.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Thanks for your lovely changes @SOUR ,absolutely great work =)

And I like the your second idea about the basement cube area,maybe add same boxes on the other side as well?

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'206
Thanks for your lovely changes @SOUR ,absolutely great work =)

And I like the your second idea about the basement cube area,maybe add same boxes on the other side as well?
Yeah im planning to redo the basement this was just for a example ^^ i will add boxes or some kind of barricade,increase the roof etc.

Ty mate :D

Reactions: Molsted