admin abuse : easy

28 Oct 2022
so the homie banned me perm thinking i was somebody else alt account
he didnt provided me with proofs for what he claimed. can someone competent here do something? feels like most of the admins have a 2 digit iq...

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
regarding the "two digit iq" xD... you probably dont know that whenever you do anything in internet your IP adress is protocolled by website tracking and server tracking, right? And you also know that each of you internet devices has an unique MAC adress.

Shocking news Mr Nobody, Mr Someone, Mr =_= or shall I call you Mr Real Pasta?

28 Oct 2022
ah you got me bro, bravo. but u know i know this right? ip thing?
making second account here didnt help i agree but hey, who cares? its not like css was expensive anyways, 8 bucks bro, come on..
i'll be back on ur serv, under another alt & a vpn, but i'll be more careful this time :) u wont find me son

but even after finding this, i still consider your iq to be 2 digits cause the ip thing can be found by even a 10 years old kid & you seem to be proud & brag about finding it, like a kid would... "oh hey mom, i found his ip! im the next bill gates!" :)

gg son

28 Oct 2022
and yes indeed im so shocked wow....
chrome_414QklKiF0.png

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Meanwhile - after you admitted to ly - your main account was

• banned again for teamkilling
  • gagged again
  • your spray was banned (showing nazi stuff)
  • you are forum banned for spamming same nazi bs and spamming in generak

And you opened 8 new forum accounts that were banned too.

Dont you think it would be easier to simply stop teamkilling, insulting and/or spreading your racist ideology on server?