Admin please tell me

Soldout

Donator
13 Mar 2023
What is the gradient of the correlation line of best fit for the graph x-axis number of players on the server and y axis average length of time of each game.

Yours faithfully

Soldout

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Sorry, I think your question was not specific enough. What is your definition of game in this case? If cs:s as a whole is what you mean by a game, then we can't give you an answer since we obviously have no information about all the other games out there! ;-)

Soldout

Donator
13 Mar 2023
Sorry, I think your question was not specific enough. What is your definition of game in this case? If cs:s as a whole is what you mean by a game, then we can't give you an answer since we obviously have no information about all the other games out there! ;-)
Hey there. Cool!

Sorry - I meant each round of EH Zombies.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Sorry, these data are not available. I could tell you the amount of players at each point in time, i can also show number of players over the time of a map. But not for a round since we have no exact data when a round started/ended and interpolating that would be a nasty task.
Also you did not really say why you are looking for such stats?! ;-)

Soldout

Donator
13 Mar 2023
Thank you. Oh I have no reason other than being a nerd and being curious as to whether more players on a map makes it easier or harder to contain a Zombie outbreak.