admins abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIS

2 Jul 2011
All admins told me that door closing is not alowed and for that goes BAN
Months ago i make mistake and close the door and i got a BAN for that,but today one player has also close the dors and admin has just kick him not ban.
In rules write that for door closing goes direct Ban,why then i got ban and other one got just kick,thats not the same its big difference.
And also i buy bombs for zombies couple of times and Malte slay me and say you spaming lol wtf am i spaming i dont understand.
SERVERS ROULS ARE REALLY STRANGE ADMINS DO WHAT THEY WANT THAT IS OBVIOUSLY,KICK AND BAN LIKE THEY WANT YOU HAVE DOWN TEXT SO READ AND LEAVE COMMENT THX.

LOOK THE TEXT:

[ZH-Praktikant].onlylucknoskill suicided.
- Do you want to see more about your stats? go to http://stats.elite-hunterz.info
L4RG0 : lol
[Š?][HOI]''ProShooter'' : ???
RIS :) : body banger doo closer
[Š?][HOI]''ProShooter'' : admin doors
[SM] ADMIN: Kicked Williams (Reason: doorclosing)
Williams (Pos 1560 with 1205 points) has connected
RIS :) : for wiliam kick for me ban
RIS :) : omg
- Do you like our server? add us to your favorites! 85.114.140.30:27075
[??] Malte : omg
RIS :) : now is kick for door
[??] Salem killed [??] Pirate with zombie_claws_of_death.
[??] Malte : rly

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
1. King Killer kicked Williams for doorclosing. 2. I said stop nade spam (stop rebuying nades all the time) and you didnt even do it. You just go on with your nade spam thats why i slayed you!

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
Every admin got his own way of treating players. Some are pretty harsh(like me sometimes) some aren't - like king killer. It's nice of him to kick doorclosers, but the rules say "Kick or BAN" :p

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
PLUS: it always depends if the admins warned before hand with their binds.. smth like: "do not doorclose !"

if they did beforehand, THAT is the first warning and a ban after that is fine, if they did not then you can see a kick as a warning..

also its important to see what happeend after the doorclose.. did the whole team die ? did nobodie die and 2 persons just have to wait till someone opens them ?

those are all really important factors for that, dont think that admining these full servers is easy !

phanty

RIS

2 Jul 2011
ok rules say kick or ban ban is not the same like kick so first kick and then ban i got ban first,so pls fist give kick and then ban its logic but not the same.
I respect Kobodmaki he is good admin and he kick fist always that one good admin and Salem is good to,but Malte and King Killer are to hard,they always ban first is it block or door closing orr tree camp always ban,they just love to ban for them its interesting but for players its not,THX ALL
And one thing more,months ago i have doscouse with king killer about natinality becouse he is muslim and me serb that was pirveate chat,but when i go to server and play he always slaping me,obviously becouse of that so pls tell him to leave me alone,sry for english,THX.

Malte

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Dec 2010
I warned you, that you have to stop the nade spam, and you didnt stop (that was the first warning) and then i slayed you, i didnt banned you. I always warn with binds or kick as warning. So, i dont know what you want. Btw your behaviour on the server isnt that good.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
also king killer is no muslim.. ?

RIS

2 Jul 2011
he is he say he come from albania and live in germany and i have conflict with him about nationality becouse he hate me i am ortodox and when i come on server he slap me always becouse of that so tell him to leave me alone,THX

RIS

2 Jul 2011
RIS said:
he is he say he come from albania and live in germany and i have conflict with him about nationality becouse he hate me i am ortodox and when i come on server he slap me always becouse of that so tell him to leave me alone,THX

IN THIS TEXT ADMINS SAY FOR DOOR IS JUST BAN :))

] ADMIN: Banned player "M!Kk3L" for 60 minutes (reason: Door closer).
OctavianN (Pos 11263 with 1000 points) has connected
Relax.?????.(RUS) killed Elvis ! with zombie_claws_of_death.
[SM] Wait 2 seconds before new radio message
[SM] Wait 1 second before sending a new radio message
(ADMIN) Lipase: banned
- donate today with paypal or any card! http://elite-hunterz.info/donate.html
temalucky killed [??] vaalaria with zombie_claws_of_death.
CheChen_TR. : thnx
(ADMIN) Lipase: 1 hour
[??] vaalaria killed Epic fail! with zombie_claws_of_death.
***(PRO100NOBIG)*** killed CheChen_TR. with zombie_claws_of_death.
ReLaX (STEAM_0:1:41482997) connected from Norway
ReLaX connected.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for ReLaX (STEAM_0:1:41482997).
RIS :) : is it kick or ban
suggestions? ideas? complains? use !wall <message> and we will read what you want to tell us!
RIS :) : for door
[??] Salem : ban perm
[hop] Glass War 24/7 - glass_war (11/14) [type !servers to join]
RIS :) : haha
Captain Jack : hahahaha
- Register at our forum to get all you need! http://forum.elite-hunterz.info
Lipase : ban

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Koboldmaki said:
Every admin got his own way of treating players. Some are pretty harsh(like me sometimes) some aren't - like king killer. It's nice of him to kick doorclosers, but the rules say "Kick or BAN" :p

everything has been said, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.