Advertising of other server

Mentas

25 Sep 2011
Today I have been banned permanently by maxgs in Zombie Hunting V3 for advertising of other server because other person wanted servers like this and I tell him. I don't knew this were a rule or simply could disturb to admins. I'm sorry for the inconvenients. Also sorry for my bad english.

BonaParte

20 Sep 2011
Isn't it obvious leading the people away from their server is not allowed? Does common sense not exist where you're from?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
indeed common sense..

wait for the reply of a Headadmin

Mentas

25 Sep 2011
In others servers where I play is not problem the advertising of others servers (not repeatedly, and only for help people who want, like in this case, not for own benefit). I don't say the server I advertised is better than this, but why hide the rest of alternatives? I only thought in help a person. Otherwise I understand the owners of server can be offended, but a permanent ban is excesive. If I were unbanned I promise don't repeat.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
well on this serv we take it very seriously!

BonaParte

20 Sep 2011
Mentas said:
In others servers where I play is not problem the advertising of others servers (not repeatedly, and only for help people who want, like in this case, not for own benefit). I don't say the server I advertised is better than this, but why hide the rest of alternatives? I only thought in help a person. Otherwise I understand the owners of server can be offended, but a permanent ban is excesive. If I were unbanned I promise don't repeat.
How are they hiding other alternatives?
I don't see how banning people who's potentionally destroying their server is excesive.
They're merely protecting themselves, against a person who's trying to hijack the users using their server.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
and btw you could do it on steam or atleast ask for permission!but taking in mind the fact that its your first ban and we dont have !rules command on v3 you deserve a second chance=)

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
but thats my opinion as phanty said lets wait for headadmin decision!