Anonym rank cheating with an friend/ or 2 account abuse rank cheating,

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Im posting this since my friend has problems with his forum account....

Steam: STEAM_0:1:26765895
29-6-2012 02:20 time

Today about 10min ago i just !hop to another server and start spectating.. a player named Anonym had a score of 110-0 so i was like wtf is going on? is this player afk who he killed all the time? no he wasnt actualy and run too his mate and killed him again and so on and so on all the way, after i joined and complained that he was abusing kills for being in top in ranklist(he started cursing and more rageing words cuz he got caught); i find this very very bad for the (game play) on the servers i dont like people/kidds like this who cheat/teaming for rank up!! I rly am pissed of because all of us try rank up bye fair play!! i hope some of you head admins or other admins do something about this:) and you can see his last score was like 100-0 or something in that range( obv its possible but not like that) with his mate/or second account he playing rank up for this kid anonym: please if there is some 1 who can sort this out. and bann this player! anonym he is ranked in top with rankcheating with his noob friend/or he plays with 2 account on his own that is olso a possability, but please for the love of fair play on EH servers please ban this rank glitcher/what ever you wanna call it.

thanks for reading.

Greetings,

Ersin aka got blunt?

ps: im not sure if he can rank hisway up doing this...kd kills etc

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I'll investigate it:)

Anonym

10 Jun 2012
1. got blunt show me a screenshot where I have 110-0 than I will believe you! 2. Since when is it possible to push the rank or the kd when there are only two players?! This would make everybody, or? And why do you broadcast lies?

Unbanned me!

M

Marbengie

teaming is forbidden,but we need some proof that he was teaming on the server
till than the ban is removed
and i think rank dont work till 4 or more players...so no harm here^^

Last edited by a moderator:

LaSt LeGenD#

3 Jul 2012
Dear Admin

Please don't be hurry on judging !!

Be pation and think twice before banning him..

Indeed it's weird to have this score with 1 vs 1...

I i'm not sure if he did it or not.. even though it will be useless because the rank system will be off..

I strongly beleive in him, he won't do something like that. However if he did that , I'm sure 100% he did it for some reason or to have fun ;)

So please , in order to ban him a fair ban .

1st : u must have a record/screenshot ( PROOF )
second : ur job as admin is invistage whether it's true or not..
3rd: you must have a reason to ban him.. Marb said teaming is not allowed.. I agree with him but this does not considor as a teaming ^^

Good luck everyone :D:D

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Dear Admin

Please don't be hurry on judging !!

Be pation and think twice before banning him..

Indeed it's weird to have this score with 1 vs 1...

I i'm not sure if he did it or not.. even though it will be useless because the rank system will be off..

I strongly beleive in him, he won't do something like that. However if he did that , I'm sure 100% he did it for some reason or to have fun ;)

So please , in order to ban him a fair ban .

1st : u must have a record/screenshot ( PROOF )
second : ur job as admin is invistage whether it's true or not..
3rd: you must have a reason to ban him.. Marb said teaming is not allowed.. I agree with him but this does not considor as a teaming ^^

Good luck everyone :D:D

4th: you have no business writing in this thread since this does not concern you

Cheers

Headhunterz

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
hey @all :D

just want to say that me and a friend named Wanker was playing at the night around 4 at the night on v4, it was 1v1.. and really i was pwning him. after that i was looking for my KD if that have been better, or i have moved up on rank, but its like marbeboy says: "and i think rank dont work till 4 or more players..."

and really i think you guys need proof befor you ban this guy..
- and for last thing: i have see he have play, and his a really good hunter & make some good scores, am not sure if he cheat or not, but he play good. :)

ElementÔ

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
He is my friend and I do whatever I want to ;)

He might be your friend, and you can do whatever you want but you have to keep to the FORUM RULES which means yet again NO ONE ELSE is allowed to write in a thread except the admins and the person whom the thread concerns!

http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/1222-Who-can-write-in-Ban-Unban-Requests

Now regarding the thread i have to agree with marb, the stats are ONLY enabled when there are 4 or more ACTIVE players online hence why marbengie removed the ban cause of the lack of evidence. I hope all you players actually read the rules in the future before you start writing in threads where you have no business in!

Cheers
Headhunterz

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Yes i was about to unban him anyway, coulden't find any suspicious stuff about him.