EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
In-game name: Deanburger

STEAM ID: I have two accounts but my most active one is STEAM_0:0:19272498

Steam username: tomj14

Can you speak english and german?: English and a bit of Welsh

Clan history (if none, leave blank): This would be a looooong list so i will just say the most recent ones i played in ED with: Influx, Cymru Gaming and Imageless

Any serious bans before?: no

Do you have a microphon? yes

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): I have played css for almost four years for fun, competitively and something to do when im bored. When i was not mixing i was usually either practising on pub or having some fun on zombie mod, after i became very inactive on css and lost all of my aim and game sense. About two or three months ago i started playing quite a bit again but due to the update i dont find normal css as fun, but find zombie very appealing as well as fun. I now spend nearly all of my time on your servers and have donated money to help out with the payments. I would like to join to get more involved with players and generally just to help out, i have seen some good zombie players in the clan and would like to join them.

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: Nobody, but Phanty told me where to apply.

Last but not least:tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: My name is Tom and I am 18 years old and live in North Wales in the United Kingdom. I am currently in my last year of school but am not sure what career/option to pursue after leaving, I enjoy playing and watching football but also playing css and wow in my spare time as well as going to the gym and walking.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
usually i decline ppl that have a long clan past but as you never were into a zombie clan i make an exception

i wish you good luck ;)

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Well most of the clans i applied for had high hopes and were about to start ed (influx being the exception), soon as they got in ed they realised that they were not good enough and disbanded without attempting to recruit, thats the main reason for a long list.
Not a clan hopper, wasnt at the time and am not now, just looking for clan to have some fun in now :)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
hey dean.. you were quite inactive in the last times and we need more active people for our clan..
also we accepted loads of new people already and it would be also unfair to accept you while declining bier.
therefore we decided to decline you but we hope for a great coorperation in the future.. also you are a really great admin and we love playing and admining with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.