Application FresH

Status
Not open for further replies.

FresH

9 Jan 2012
Hey, everyone application for FresH.
In Game Name: FresH
Steam Username: olivertishler
Can you speak english and german? I can speak english fluently, but my german isn't soo good :)
Clan History: [lp], Sh
Any serious bans before: From EH servers i haven't gotten any bans... i think :D
Do you have a microphone: No, but im going to buy one at the end of this week.
Why to you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz: Because in my opinion is this clan the best zombie hunting clan in all of Europe, good administrators and friendly clan members.
Were you referred to this clan? If Yes, who referred you? I wasn't referred, but i know that this is a really good clan with extremly good players, soo i would be very happy, if i could join.
Last but not least: Im a cool guy, i train Gymnastics and play video games! :cool:

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Good luck :)

But isn't it 15+ to join?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
yes it is.. thats why i unfortunately have to decline you.. but feel free to apply when you are old enough

FresH

9 Jan 2012
That's why i made this apply, i will be 15 in tomorrow (wednesday). Soo i hope my age isn't the only problem. If not please but some administrators or Phanty to spectate me.
I really hope i can join!
Wish me happy birthday :p

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
do you think you get mature in 1 day just because you are 15 tomorrow? dont think so

anyways, aiight, gl

FresH

9 Jan 2012
No, Phanty i haven't said that. Altough i am the most mature person in my class. Maybe if you would get to know me better you would change you'r mind. But it's all up to you and all the other administrators, if im mature and good enough to join.
Add me on steam ?
We can disguss it over there.
Sincerly Oliver.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
on a really good way man ! unfortunately i have to decline you for now, but feel free to apply in 1 year again, then your chances will be much much higher !

Status
Not open for further replies.