[Application] Heyom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyom

3 Dec 2011
In-game name: Heyom

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:19627934

Steam username: heyom_gothic

Can you speak english and german?: Yes I can speak only English, Arabic and little bit of Spanish.

Clan history (if none, leave blank):

[?a] clan. It is a zombie hunting clan. I have invited to join them. However, me and all the members of [?a] clan were forced to leave because of money issue.
[Z?] clan. It is also a zombie hunting clan. I also have invited to join them but I got kicked after few days.

Any serious bans before?: No.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important):

I know this clan maybe since 2009 and I heard of it but at that time, I didn't pay attention about it. However, I started playing on Elite HunterZ's servers in 2010. I was playing at normal Zombie Mod server such as UKLP server. It is an old server but it is pretty much camping. So, I desired to change from being camping to hunting.

Well, to be honest, I really liked [??] clan. They are extremely good at hunting zombies. Elite HunterZ [??] is the perfect name for this clan. All its member are nice and really responsible for their clan to be the best zombie clan in the world and definitely is the best.

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: Yes. Pazdaran, Got'Ya, and ANORM.

Last but not least:tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc:

I study computer engineering. Playing CSS ZM, running, listen to music, and create/edit images are my hobbies. I spend most of my time in front of my computer and of course play on [??] servers. :)

I really take this application seriously because I really like to participate.

This is all about me. I wish you guys the best. Keep it up!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
hey! nice application :)

i wish you good luck, i will spectate you soon ! ;)

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
good luck :)

Heyom

3 Dec 2011
Thank you mates. :)