5 May 2011
In-game name: MajesticD

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15800661

Steam username: MajesticD

Can you speak english and german?: English

Clan history (if none, leave blank): ZH

Any serious bans before?: NO

Do you have a microphon? Yes i do

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): Very organised clan with a few of my friends init, great players ;)

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: No one, everyone hates me (JOKE)

Last but not least:tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: I make music videos, tracks and beats which go live on TV every few months, currently doing that and preforming live in london as various locations, i work as a banker and i love to game harrrrd!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
get more posts so we see u rly want this, thanks

MajesticD

5 May 2011
Lol phanty i have tried to get people to post for me but lazzyness seems to be a BIG ASS issue lol! No one is posting :( but for anyone who visits this thread PLEASEEEE POSSSSSTT ANYTHING ONIT!! :D

PS: I would like it if you could make a decision without me gaining posts?? :ugeek:

HanfSt3rn Galactica

3 Nov 2010
MajesticD said:
Lol phanty i have tried to get people to post for me but lazzyness seems to be a BIG ASS issue lol! No one is posting :( but for anyone who visits this thread PLEASEEEE POSSSSSTT ANYTHING ONIT!! :D

PS: I would like it if you could make a decision without me gaining posts?? :ugeek:

Phanty doesn´t mean that you will be accepted if many people most in this theard, you have to get active at the forum, that´s the sense of phantys post. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.