[Application] plann

Status
Not open for further replies.

plann

24 Oct 2010
In-game name: plann -_-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25787859
Steam username: hax367900
Can you speak English and German?: I am really good at English. German hmm... I am learning in the school, so I MIGHT get to it.
Clan history: Well, so far I've only been in professional gaming clans.. The real gaming, I have been playing C:SS for 4 soon 5 years, and zombie games, is something I have been playing the whole time, just no zombie clans. (Gaming clans are: FUBAR-gaming, Devoted-Gaming. "few others, but can't remember them").
Any serious bans before?: Nope, not at all. I am no cheater, and will never be.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do, and actually I have the G35 gaming headset, so I guess it will never broke.
Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz?: Because after all, I am playing zombie games a lot, and then I found a server of yours. I have seen a lot of you guys play and I feel I am ready to be a part of that, you're nice when it comes to ZM / ZE.
Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: Well, Phanty.. We are good friends I feel, but as you say, you haven't really seen me play.. Since you're not online at the moment I can't ask for any compliment. I'll just hope this'll go through.
Last but not least: tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: I'd like to be physically active, but since my legs are sick I really can't do such sport. Though I am not fat and a very sweet extrovert person. My hobbies / hobbie, are the computer and I am trying to educate me in that category.
(Note): Phanty, you can be sure I spent time on this application, but I couldn't get the colors and specified text to work out, sorry man.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Well plann :p

I already know you, dont got time atm but I will spec you sometime around the next 2 days I hope.

Thanks for your application and good luck ! ;)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
map: azudextinction acp
stats: 37:9

gonna spec you for 1 more map

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA