slow hand

31 Mar 2011
In-game name: Slow Hand!

Steam username: Gerja89

Can you speak english and german?: both, but better German

Clan history B2H, MH, GD

Any serious bans before?: Not really

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): I search for a active clan, and today i leaved my clan because a "Noob Admin" who not is in my clan banned me 30mins!! because rejoin! OMG!

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: The Eh Server was the Server i startet to play the zm mod

you can look my scores @ your screens topic :)

NANO

10 Apr 2010
slow hand said:
In-game name: Slow Hand!

Steam username: Gerja89

Can you speak english and german?: both, but better German

Clan history B2H, MH, GD

Any serious bans before?: Not really

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): I search for a active clan, and today i leaved my clan because a "Noob Admin" who not is in my clan banned me 30mins!! because rejoin! OMG!

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: The Eh Server was the Server i startet to play the zm mod

you can look my scores @ your screens topic :)

Attachments

• slow hand nooby.jpg
    slow hand nooby.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 767

slow hand

31 Mar 2011
its that the reason? xD, i was angry because joko banned me because rejoin and he is not in the clan! OMG!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
sorry i think i'll believe to my biggest client nano, plus we don't really like clan hoppers just cause they are angry of their old clans, we accept only mature people that don't want to join a clan just because.

also we don't give out free admin to everyone, there is a reason why we sell it...

slow hand

31 Mar 2011
do you think im childish because i leave GD? an assistance Admin banned me because rejoin, thats the reason i leaved, and Nano ban me @ all GD Servers because leave. Do you mean thats mature?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
well you didn't get banned for rejoining only, nano told me your ban is for abusing rights, anyway even without this reason leaders didn't want you to get in, you can still feel free to play on our servers tought

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
ye niko said it already.. declined

Status
Not open for further replies.