Status
Not open for further replies.

Pano

2 Apr 2011
In-game name: ?ti B!scu!T ‹3 ¿ ='D

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:33863007

Steam username: paok4life

Can you speak English and German?: Yes.

Clan history (if none, leave blank): I am on c2play.de Clan and i am admin there.

Any serious bans before?: Of course, not.

Do you have a microphone? No.

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz? Because i am a huge fan of the Elite Hunterz Clan.I am on your servers since 1 year . I play only at your servers in my free-time,every day.The second reason is because : I want to help the EH clan, i want to give my help.I would like to help the players when they have any problems and we will make fun.In EH servers,there are many good ,frienldy and funny people and i like them.

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: ?StrikE?

Last but not least:tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: I have many hobbies. I do football , basketball and i like swimming.Sometimes, my friends come in my house and we play CS:S on your servers.(We like zm_servers a lot.)

Greetings My real name Panos (Nice to meet you).

Pano

2 Apr 2011
PS : In the c2play.de Clan, i play very often there because it have gungame servers and i don't like it so much.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Pano said:
PS : In the c2play.de Clan, i play very often there because it have gungame servers and i don't like it so much.
lol ok

Pano

2 Apr 2011
Is it important? Must i leave there..? I have many friends there. In the EH Clan too.But if i must to leave, then i will do it as soon as possible.Because i LOVE eh.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
no don't, i'm not even taking part of the recruitment. i decided to stay out of clan issues for good.

just that you contraddicted yourself saying you play there because you don't like it

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
niko pls just stay out of this section :D

we gonna spec you ;)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010