Status
Not open for further replies.

Shail

31 Dec 2011
In-game name: Shail

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27139124

Steam username: rafoski

Can you speak english and german?: english and spanish

Clan history (if none, leave blank): Enrage, Su1c1dal.

Any serious bans before?: Nevah :D

Do you have a microphon? Yes

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): You know EH is a good clan i was in i3D before you met me there, well the most of you met me there, then i resigned because i need free time now im a bit more relaxed so i can go ingame again :D and Im a good hunter of zombie, I want to be in EH because nowadays is one of the best clans :D

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: Nobody

Last but not least: Im Shail but my real name is Carlos, you met me as i said in i3D comunity I was admin there for more than a year playing always ZM and a bit of gungame, I play rugby on free time so be sure to make me happy or I would have to trackle you :p and no more to say if all is good i will go to college the next year. Im living with my girlfriend in our small apparment :D

good luck bro ! i will take my time for your application, be sure to be active enough to join our clan, i want to see you active for atleast 2-3 weeks, then we are going to decide

good luck ! <3

Good luck, Shail!

Good luck mate, remember you from enrage :)

oh boy! here you are! long time no see ^^ i was starting to wonder where you were gone :p

unfortunately declined

neither active enough ingame, nor active enough in the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.