Autohop? do we support it?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Do we support auto bhop scripts or anything at all that causes you to auto bhop?

If not I suggest to get some real countermeasures up for this cause im seeing A ton of auto bhoppers who just waits for you to shoot them to boost and they dont legitly jump side to side with mouse and mousewheel.

Like wolsman and more.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1678026

@Nikooo777 @NoMatt3r @easy

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Using any kind of script, macro or cheat that helps you bhop is not allowed of course. There is a plugin that reports suspicious jump patterns in console. It is up to the admins then to check out the player in question and make a verdict on whether or not they are using any kind of bhop assistance. However as far as I know theres no real plugin that detects auto bhoppers and takes measures by itself. The plugin you posted in here does look very good though and I'd be all for including it into the server.

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
this plugin is 10/10

if you're using some other scrap plugins i can tell why you guys never catch these bhoppers.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hello there, We are using an updated version of that one you posted.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2139121

It works very well and we have caught many cheaters,macros and spammers with it, If you think Wolsman and others are using some kind of bhop script/macro then please make a ban application.

thanks! :)

Reactions: easy

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Whoever has server access should check that Macrodox LOG.txt in sourcemod/logs folder and take a look at it.

just being caught once with perfect jumps is impossible and you will probably find alot of players you have never seen before who is still playing