ban for rejoin?

gcanario18

26 Nov 2012
i get ban for rejoin but.. i haved some graphic problems. admin said rejoner but i haved 2306 hp left ¬¬. It was only for 1 hour but comon... stop admin abuse...

gcanario18

26 Nov 2012
im sorry first time here.
name: AtreyU
steam id: STEAM_0:0:12506253
reason of the ban: rejoin

thanks you.

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Thank You, you should wait till Chupa (the admin who banned you) comes and reads this or and HA or SPA decides to unban you.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
I was there. Chupa was 1 second faster than me on banning you.

First of all, you were last zombie and then you rejoined to avoid death. When the next round began I slayed you and I said "Rejoining is not allowed" in admin chat. Literally just a few seconds after I say that, you rejoin again in hope of getting to play that same round. So you got banned for 1 hour.

gcanario18

26 Nov 2012
is not true, first other zombie stay there i wasnt the last. i have 2306 hp left so isnt a rejoin.
second, i rejoin because i haved problem with graphic card and i rejoin to the server but like spectator.
dont invent please :)

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
atleast admit it, i was there to, i support chupa and 38. Stop calling such things admin ABUSE!

gcanario18

26 Nov 2012
you wasnt there, dont lie please... anyway just was 1 hour of ban but.. for me is excessive for a supossed rejoining you can kick o kill in next round(i get kill in next round, and then i get ban) but kill and 1 hour ban? this is abusive! how u can give a ban for that kind of rejoin?
if it was evident rejoin when last zm and not much life i hold admin. but not, it was an error and sorry but for me this is admin abusing.

Chupa

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
8 Apr 2010
Switzerland
you wasnt there, dont lie please... anyway just was 1 hour of ban but.. for me is excessive for a supossed rejoining you can kick o kill in next round(i get kill in next round, and then i get ban) but kill and 1 hour ban? this is abusive! how u can give a ban for that kind of rejoin?
if it was evident rejoin when last zm and not much life i hold admin. but not, it was an error and sorry but for me this is admin abusing.
is not admin abusing you totally rejoined in front of my eyes, graphics problem.. whatever. the ban is now expired. i see you once more rejoining the ban becomes longer. rejoining is not fair for all the players. So i'll be thankfull if you stop whining and accept it.

Chupa