Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Firstly.

When making demos. Make them of the person that you suspect of cheating. And not of yourself playing. Us seeing only the kill popups at the top right corner is not nearly enough to justify a ban. Secondly. As there is a lack of proof regarding this person, I must say that there will be no ban.

Kind Regards
AsH

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland

Drearystate

18 Jul 2014
I have a better idea, maybe place admins on the server more frequently and you wont have to have others do your jobs :)

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
The main issue is, you can put so much admins on like you want but it would not cover the whole cheaters/rulebreakers all the time.
Because all of our admins have an own real life where they work, goto school, do there jobs and more.
If we have free time and want to play a bit we join the servers and look arround. But there isn't any rule which says that an admin have to be online 24/7. And a rule like that isn't needed or just nonsence because like I told everyone from us have a real life.

And I think this topic is already handled. Like we told you please look how you record demo's in a right way.
I have spectated brass 2 days ago, and didn't noticed anything.

And like I know now its a old member out of our team so it would give not a sense that he break any rules now.

Kind Regards,

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Admin recruitment's are opened. Capable people are always sought by our community.

This player did not make an offense. Your belief that the number of admins on the servers is too low is appreciated however wrong. In most cases. Have a nice day and thank you for the attempt at a Ban request. Read up on how to make a proper demo.

Case closed.

Regards
AsH