Attachments

• anything.dem
    23.2 MB · Views: 302

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi, since the demo is quite long, I just rushed through it but didn't realize any teamkilling situation. Was there something at the end of the demo or around what time I have to take a closer look?

Reactions: Angel DeathKing

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Near the end Easy and Jaffa shot a zombie and it came right at me
if it isnt that video with 4 way at the end then i might need to check the demos to see what one it was

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Ah okay then it was more kind of teaming which is why I didn't found what I was looking for. I need to leave so I have to re-check the demo later in the evening or another admin may overtake to handle this. Just wanna mention that of course it can sometimes happen that players boost a zombie which leads to someone else being killed. Unless we can see that this was done on purpose, we usually can't punish for it cause those accidents can happen (and of course many zombies try to use such boosts all the time). Anyway as mentioned I will take a closer look later!

Reactions: Angel DeathKing

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
That definitely was not done on purpose, they were already shooting before they could see you, you just ended up on the wrong side of things. Can't expect people not to shoot just because there's someone on the other side right? Nothing to ban for from this demo mate.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Easy and Jaffa shot the zombie from the other side of the ramp, they probably didn't even see you and as far as i know shooting zombies is not against the rules, boy if we count how many times I've shot a zombie and he got boosted to other humans i'd get a perm ban if it was against the rules.

Reactions: Mighty_Mo'