Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
hey lost :)

i have seen the demo, and its not really blocking.
I have myself died many many times at that spot(and on the other side of the jumping platform) doing the same thing, and its more a bug than anything else.
The angle makes the player-model slick as wet soap and ice and you just get pushed aside and fall down the moment you have any contact with that player.
And yes, its annoying, but nothing we can do about it.

I recommend you do as me when i get to that spot and see someone standing there:
Stop running, walk slowly up to the other player and crouch-jump ontop of him.

And, as a last note. If he had jumped or in any other way tried to block, then i would ban him. but he pretty much just stood there.
So it would not be fair to give him a ban.

Happy Xmas!

WolfRam

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
Ok... if i started recording erliar he kept moving back when i was on his head... so i could fall Down... even i told him to step back

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
i know it can be a bit frustrating,
but then again he could be completely innocent.
By that i mean most players dont take much notice of the chat-log unless they are gonna use it,
and i dont remember what gun he used, but if it was a weapon with a scope, he just might not have seen you.

Again, he would be the biggest bastard on the earth, but the demo is not long enough and we just dont know.

regards

Wolfram

Armin

3 Nov 2014
hi admin , please unban me please I was banned for what I closed the door , I Ponil and more so I will not, I write through the Google translator , thanks in advance my Steam Armin STEAM_0: 0 : 43802450