AngryBid

22 Sep 2015
Czech Republic
Name: ghssanyhea

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87555176

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 3/4/2016 around 2-3pm CET

Reason: Teamkilling

As you can see on the 2 demos ghssanyhea is desperate trying to suicide to generate more zombies.He did it in 2 maps and sorry for the long videos but must watch till the end.Also his previous bans :
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:87555176&Submit=Search
View attachment ghssanyhea1.demView attachment ghssanyhea2.dem
Additional Information: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=99063

Proof: Demo

Last edited:

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
do you think you happy now ? by putting this videos you don't like my playing ((angrey bird)) you don't have to play !!

i'm sorry admins this is my misticks i did this because he make to do it i don't have proof because

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Sorry, but I have to step in. What ghssanyhea did is not considered as Teamkilling. Suiciding or getting killed to play as zombie or human is the player's decision and not against our rules. Generally, you won't have any advantage but in this particular case (at the second map) he was lucky enough to kill some afks and humans which were running around at the spawn. But this is not worth to issue a ban and most times at most maps this strategy is useless anyway.

Last edited:

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
Sorry, but I have to step in. What ghssanyhea did is not considered as Teamkilling. Suiciding or getting killed to play as zombie or human is the player's decision and not against our rules. Generally, you won't have any advantage but in this particular case (at the second map) he was lucky enough to kill some afks and humans which were running around at the spawn. But this is not worth to issue a ban and most times at most maps this strategy is useless anyway.

yes i agree this is my strategy because i can make more scoor

Reactions: Angel DeathKing

AngryBid

22 Sep 2015
Czech Republic
I like the fact that admins have different practises, in the game when there is admin you are not allowing this...Nice Elite Hunterzs !

I believe you must have forgotten the 1st video after you watched the 2nd one...One the first video after the second round ghssanyhea is a zombie, then he sits in the boxes because he was bored to be zombie, they kill him and then goes to the upper floor and jump twice ....Then he comes as zombie and he knifes Dimple....You must watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
When playing on a zombie server with respawn system you have to pay attention to the spawn zones. In the past without respawn, it wasn't something to care about but now it's part of the gameplay. And making use of this way of working is not against our rules and admins are not expected to punish players for playing smart or "abuse this sytem". In fact, the zombie plugin is already coded to prevent these scenarios by respawning human as human and zombie as zombie or human but afaik we changed the system so a suiciding human becomes zombie. It may be a good idea to set this back or adjust the respawn method since i believe to punish players like ghssanyhea is the wrong way.

AngryBid

22 Sep 2015
Czech Republic
I insist that admins have different practises....I have seen many times in the chat...Don't re-spawan, don't suicide....bla bla bla ...I will keep this post as reference if someone ban anyone for this reason....

It's very clever when "smart" CTs watch where the crowds goes and then suicide to get more points....this is a way of team killing.If you don't understand there is nothing to discuss more...

Today when I joined server ghssanyhea tried to ban me :

20160410142136_1.jpg

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
because you are doing all hard work to make me have a ban !!

angery bird as admin says this is allowed this way make get more score

and it's work

and i don't do it all time by the way so please just take it easy and play fun !! :/

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
the Issue has been handled, thus closed.

Remember that the gameplay must NOT be disrupted and should be fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.