28 May 2018
Name GothLuv
SteamID U:1:38603822
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 28.05.2018

Ban Reason Teaming
Additional Information
Should i convert steamID next time?

Evidence* (Private video, only those with link can see)

Proof Demo

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'945
Canadia eh?
It isn't required for you to convert the ID, but if you do it would be appreciated
Both players have received small* bans for teaming
Thanks for your report,
Lotus

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Thank you for the report! It really looks like he deserves a ban. He is an active player and already got bans, but I couldn't find any records on him regarding teaming. This demo shows that he was active short time before he became zombie but eversince I couldn't see any movement. Most likely he just stopped looking around when he became zombie but there might be a chance that he just went afk. Therefore I think we should let it go for this time. Same for the human. He was supposed to shoot gothluv, he also had the opportunity to do so but he was one of the last players and had to watch two sides on his own so he might have been too distracted.
Sorry that I can't act on this one but I thank you very much for your report and the corresponding efforts!

Yeah we usually have to work with the old steamid therefore a conversion is probably welcome but with a short visit on steamid.eu we can also convert it ourselves otherwise. =)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'945
Canadia eh?
Ye I've seen gothluv breaking rules a bit before and could've sworn I saw him moving, hence the ban. Sorry I'm too quick for you data :p