Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
Name H3isTheOne
SteamID STEAM_0:1:439067484
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 30.05.2018

Ban Reason Teaming
Additional Information
This guy is always breaking the rules he dont care if he get banned he has several accounts. i saw them going inside this house and i followed to record it.
he teamed with this guy.
➟[ΞD] Gᴏᴏғʏ.' ッ
steam id ; STEAM_0:0:182196103
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1010292
Proof Demo

Attachments

• dd.dem
    5.2 MB · Views: 288

Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
whats the matter boy ? if you play by the rules then you dont have to be afraid of being recorded?

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
First things first, I am not seeing enough on this demo to warrant a ban. Yes, he may have been up there teaming with this goofy fellow but as soon as you come up he shoots and kills him so you can't really tell. In addition, if you use drive you can see the zm only goes up there a second or 2 before you do.

Secondly, the last couple reports you've made I've noticed an admin speaking or doing some sort of task in chat in your demo. You should try speaking with those admins on the server first, rather than coming here to make a report. Things should be attempted to be resolved in-game before coming here, and an admin being there is a good start for doing that.

Finally, he will obviously not stop provoking you on the forum, my suggestion is to just ignore him and do not reply to anything he has to say, and if his behavior continues, rest assured he will be punished.

All that being said, thank you for your report,
Lotus

Reactions: ///M3Power

Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
you have to slow down the demo and use the drive option and go in the house to see them teaming totally. you just have to notice that he have several accounts and he still keeps breaking the rules.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
If I may jump in: I also watched the demo earlier and wouldn't consider it as enough proof for teaming, even though it was close... H3IsTheOne, if you don't want to attack your friends that is one thing but then you better make sure to stay away from them when they are in the other team. Simply avoid standing next to a zombie without attacking him and especially do not try to help him in any way to harm the other players in your team. If you keep these things in mind you shouldn't run into any trouble, no matter how much Atatürk might spectate you.