BoraT

13 Aug 2017
Name I have the TRUMP
SteamID STEAM_0:0:9572285
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 13-08-17 20:57:34

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
OK... Some administrator has banned me for no reason... I tried to write that some dickhead block me in the fucking doors and i get banned.... WTF...

I have no proof cuz that was pretty fast and where is he/she when ppl blocking or closing doors...
Proof Chatlog

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
No I haven't seen you writing something like that and you stood inside that door for at least 10 seconds, probably even longe regarding the messages i read. Also it was not your first ban for blocking, so the ban stays!

BoraT

13 Aug 2017
No I haven't seen you writing something like that and you stood inside that door for at least 10 seconds, probably even longe regarding the messages i read. Also it was not your first ban for blocking, so the ban stays!
i stand there and fighting with this guy moron... than I got nervous and started writing (stop fighting you saw this probably). any way other bans was correct thats why i never had acc here but now... fu if this ban stay you can give me even perm .I. fucking injustice

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Ah that blocking situation has been on 16chambers but you got already gagged on a previous map (atix_panic) so if you wrote something nobody could have seen that. Maybe ha/spa can see if you wrote these things before you got banned. At least I reduced the ban to 1 month.
All I can say is that you stood inside that door for several seconds. HA/SPA are free to make a decision if the ban should stay or if it should be removed. I have neither a demo of that situation nor can I see what you possibly tried to write while you were gagged.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello BoraT,

It seems this situation is a misunderstanding, of course we 100% trust our gameserver admins, however as there is no proof, we can't confirm Dataworm or your facts.

Considering that you're a regular player, I've decided to lift the ban, but keep in mind that next time there might be proof against you, so beware.