Attachments

• bbb.dem
    805.7 KB · Views: 320

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Thanks, he got one day. Btw, do you know how to use the css console?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Okay, with the status command you can also see the names and steam ids. Not important for me anyway but in very rare occasions it can become quite tricky to identify players by just seeing their name in demo. (especially when names are often used or contain quite cryptic signs)
=)

__pay

BANNED
28 Oct 2017
ey data man, this is not working all the time.
if there are lots of people on the server, it only shows like 30 names, others are not shown if typed status!

anyways. just ban(g) him for 1 month!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah you got a point there pay, there are often a lot of entries missing which is really sad. There is another command (smac_status I think) but I fear you can't access that command?! :-/

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
ey data man, this is not working all the time.
if there are lots of people on the server, it only shows like 30 names, others are not shown if typed status!

anyways. just ban(g) him for 1 month!

I warned you several times and banned your other account for 1 week, that indicated that this stops now, now you keep on pissing on our forum rules. Either it stops now or i will IP ban your forum account. Our rules are clear, you're not allowed to post in threads that don't concern you, if you make the ban request or if it's made against you you are allowed to post, otherwise stay out.

__pay

BANNED
28 Oct 2017
yo havoc,

just to inform you, i donÄt want to get forum banned.
but even if, i have a dynamic ip and only need to reset my router to get a different ip adress...

what i dont get:

if there is a player breaking the rules on the server, it concerns everybody who is playing on the server!!
and btw ... i have been here for longer than you :)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I can easily ban all of your accounts regardless of whether you change IP.

If someone reports a player for breaking the rules it's between the reporter and the reported person (and the admin that handles it) If we'd allow all to post how long they think the ban length should be it would be spammed and we don't care how long you think the person should be banned, we follow a procedure starting with a short ban then making it longer the more bans you get. If you want to be on our forum you must follow the rules.

That might be true but what difference does it make? Do you think because you've been here for longer than me you make the rules? You're a regular player (aka rule breaker) that will NEVER be admin. You will never get influence on our rules and how we do things.

Last edited: