Donator
28 May 2018
Name Medow002
SteamID U:1:207730229
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 28.05.2018

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
Player has 1000 kills+, knows what there is to know.

Trying to launch zombies into CT's

Yep, laggy start of the video but what he is doing is clear.
Regular steamID STEAM_1:1:103865114
Proof Demo

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello.
I see what he's trying to do there, shoot the zombies upwards so they'd reach up where the other CT's are camping.
I, myself, do not see this heavy enough for banning the player. He didn't accomplish anything there, he did try tho.
I'll ask other admins (including ha/spa) opinions also and will get back to this if they think that it's ban worthy.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'946
Canadia eh?
If you can't record better quality may I suggest you use the demo option in-game instead?

Edit: Also idk what you used to convert the steam ID but it is not correct, his actual steam ID is STEAM_0:1:103865114, not STEAM_1:1:103865114. The one number is the difference between him showing up on SourceBans or not. For future conversions, I recommend using steamrep.

Last edited:

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Hello.
I see what he's trying to do there, shoot the zombies upwards so they'd reach up where the other CT's are camping.
I, myself, do not see this heavy enough for banning the player. He didn't accomplish anything there, he did try tho.
I'll ask other admins (including ha/spa) opinions also and will get back to this if they think that it's ban worthy.

He is shooting zombies onto a CT barricade on purpose, what more is there to say? One of the worst offenses you can do in zombies, shooting other zombies into the CT's to kill everyone.

This is teamkilling and teaming at the same time, + he has very limited time so he tried the best he could before his godmode was off.

And he has 1000 kills+ he knows thats well against the rules.

lotus make sure vid is in 1080p on YT, watching it windowed you can see the details better.

Last edited:

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Crowd of CT's kills you, quickly buy a gun and try to launch zombies up on a crowd of CT's trying to ruin the game for them, is not bannable?? someone gone soft here, definetely worse to launch zombies into CT's on purpose than edging and teaming with a CT.

These guys killed him, he quickly buys a gun trying to launch zombies up there with the few seconds he has with godmode. im sure everyone knows the feel when a zombie gets Shot up to your CT crowd.

Make sure video is in 1080p, if you watch it windowed the quality is just fine, ever since he spawned he tried to shoot them up there on Purpose, this is definetely worth a ban, a 24 hour one++ at that too.

I'm not blind nor stupid. I did see his intentions and his attempt was pathetic, also due to your uncorrect Steam ID and my laziness I couldn't find any other bans from this person.
We did discuss about this between other admins, also apparently this is not his first time teaming/teamkilling.
Therefore, this player has been taken down.
Thank you for reporting.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
If you can't record better quality may I suggest you use the demo option in-game instead?

Edit: Also idk what you used to convert the steam ID but it is not correct, his actual steam ID is STEAM_0:1:103865114, not STEAM_1:1:103865114. The one number is the difference between him showing up on SourceBans or not. For future conversions, I recommend using steamrep.

https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561198167995957/

Here it shows 1:1 not sure why.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'946
Canadia eh?
1:1 would be correct for csgo, may be why this site shows that instead. I prefer steamrep as it gives 0:1 which the correct format for css. It can be a little annoying :p