Switzerland
Name Quaresma
SteamID STEAM_0:0:425841784
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date December 20th around midnight

Ban Reason Teaming
Additional Information
teaming multiple times as seen in the demos

Furthermore, yet not related to this request: the player changes his name over and over to avoid either a gag or being recorded, I can't say.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• quaresma1.dem
    1.2 MB · Views: 252
  • quaresma2.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 270
  • quaresma3.dem
    417 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: h1dden

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'924
Canadia eh?
First off I'd like to thank you for your report. Now under usual circumstances, you should be reporting these instances to the admin in game to handle there, and as we can see from some of your demos, hidden was clearly online. However, given the player in question, I am glad that this was brought to our attention here. Given the player in question from this request, we're going to need a little time to deliberate internally on our course of actions moving forward.
Again thank you for this report, and I'll get back with you soon

Reactions: Tirant

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'546
1'145
Zombieland
Meanwhile we discussed this matter among SPA, and I hereby announce that the toxic player known as QUARESMA, who already collected a lot of permanent gags and bans on serveral accounts and who was banned from forum for insulting / threatening, is no longer welcomed to play on our servers.

If you see him in game, please tell us. The admin team is already informed to ban him if they meet him.

h1dden

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
Hm, so strange. I should have paid more attention to him. Part of the time css has been minimazed and generally i had not enough info about quaresma (previous bans,gags,comms, how did he behave etc.). But now I studied his past and I will be more attentive to players like him. Thank you for your report.