28 May 2018
Name Runner
SteamID STEAM_0:1:461556192
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date just now

Ban Reason Teamkilling, Barricade destroying
Additional Information
image http://prntscr.com/n1hl44

I see this as teamkilling as he is up there first and i luckily got up there second, he instantly shoots the soda away to teamkill all the other CT's and hope they die to the zombies.

SteamID doesnt show up in status but this is the only player online today called Runner

https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1729196
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    822.1 KB · Views: 95

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Haven't seen the demo yet, but did you try contacting the admin that was online about it first?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
haven't checked sourcebans yet but did he get banned before i posted?

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
He's asking cause if an admin was on the server, the rulebreaking should have been referred to the admin in-game so that it could be properly resolved in the game. As seen from your screenshot, Docta was on the server so the teamkilling should have been referred to him to handle in the server, rather than ending up here.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
If docta saw it i wouldn't have to ask him.

If docta didnt see it, he would say "I didnt see it so please post demo on the forums"

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
I've never once told someone to post a demo while i've been in-game, if someone reports any incident then i let them know i will watch them from that point onward. If someone doesn't report it to me then there is no way for me to know as it's impossible to monitor every area with one set of eyes. I don't recall any reports on chambers, sometimes i am alt+tabbed checking source bans or something else but i scroll through chat to see if i've missed anything once i return (though it's still possible i could have missed a report).

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
am i being trolled for reporting someone?

second, i know admins here needs proof before doing something and i know they always say they have to see it themselfs first before they can do anything, if i report runner it only makes you spectate him and wait until he breaks a rule, if he doesnt he gets no ban.