Donator
28 May 2018
Name Sphagetti cat
SteamID U:1:15502315
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
Trying to teamkill those who jumps down on 4away to the water.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    549.1 KB · Views: 119

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
Hello, we've decided that your demo doesn't hold sufficient evidence to ban the player in question. It definitely could look like he tried to TK, but maybe he just looked up to see if there were any zombies... or something completely else. Anyway, at this time, he wont be banned. In the future, if you catch him again, be sure to report it. Thanks for your report! :)

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
he ran back

I start the demo cuz i know he's gonna teamkill

CT lands right next to him and he misses, so he goes back to playing again after lol. this demo was pretty solid i thought.

even the CC Ryder one was worse than this offense. this guy actually teamkills, ryder just slows zombies down a little.

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
he ran back

I start the demo cuz i know he's gonna teamkill

CT lands right next to him and he misses, so he goes back to playing again after lol. this demo was pretty solid i thought.

even the CC Ryder one was worse than this offense. this guy actually teamkills, ryder just slows zombies down a little.
Right, if you have any an quarrel with my decision, lets get an SPA or a different administrator involved in the matter.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
yeah teamkilling is alot more serious than slowing down zombies a little in the elevator. he ruins the whole round for the player unlike elevator is alot easier to solve.

right so it makes sense.