Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
In your first demo he is literally standing right beside an admin... report these things to the admins in-game to punish there. In addition, he did not block the person or hinder them at all.
Onto the other two demos, they aren't showing the players name so really this could be anyone. Let's assume it is Stefan, it looks like it's the same map so I'll assume it was all at the same time, in which case there was an admin on the servers to handle it. I see nothing in your chat logs indicating you tried to contact an admin so I will not ban Stefan here.
Thanks for the report,
Lotus

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Lol didn't notice there was an admin nearby, but I was afk most of the time so I might have missed when he joined. Stefan blocks all the time, shouldn't take long to catch him again and next time I try to remember to make his name visible (even though I thought drive command might solve that issue).
Also another short notice: The player "AFGEMAAKT A G" always insults Mudkip and also blocks him when he gets the chance, I just focused on stefan and had no opportunity to make a demo. But maybe one can keep an eye on that.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
There are a few different spectating options, I believe you were in the one that makes drive not work since drive did not work :p I did try using it

Edit: Big facepalm... lotus at midnight thought someone was admin when they were not xD
Will get to banning stefan now lol

Reactions: Dataworm