Ban with no reason at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicavenger

24 Aug 2011
Hey.

I know its weird making this topic for the reason. But. I havent wrote anything to the admin, and i havent done anything wrong. I know 1 min is nothing, but it will happen again. Im sure. I know EH guys dont like me. Or some of them. But srsly Rocky. U should not be admin in EH server. Srsly. I havent done anything wrong. BAN! Lol. I wrote respectless admin, cause he wrote cry to me. 1 min ban. Came back after 1 min, and was in the server in 1 min. Got banned again. For saying "Hi Rocky :)". Good reason. I must say.

/Toxicavenger

toxicavenger

24 Aug 2011
And again! I got banned. AGAIN! For 1 day. WITH NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL! OMFG! Who let Rocky join EH? He's admin on EH server, but is the most sucky admin ever. He dont even have a fucking reason for banning me! If he had. It would be okay. But NO reason. NICE Rocky. Omfg.

WhiskeY

28 Oct 2010
Did you not know? Rocky is awesome. Also a leader of EH just as koboldmaki and Marbienge. He always do stuff for a reason.

rocky

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
7 Apr 2010
I banned you because you are respectless to the admins. I dont like your post in the gotya thread. If you have problems with member/admin of EH than play on another server like GD. Let me play and dont comment some shit

peace out in love rocky

toxicavenger

24 Aug 2011
rocky said:
I banned you because you are respectless to the admins. I dont like your post in the gotya thread. If you have problems with member/admin of EH than play on another server like GD. Let me play and dont comment some shit

peace out in love rocky

Come with a better reason. And Whiskey. Still no reason, so maybe this time. He did his stuff without reason..

zero*

29 Jul 2011
He is definately not welcome to GD servers cuz all he does is bitching either at forum or in-game..

Sry for posting this into a unban request but had to say this to him... Pls grow up.

toxicavenger

24 Aug 2011
zero* said:
He is definately not welcome to GD servers cuz all he does is bitching either at forum or in-game..

Sry for posting this into a unban request but had to say this to him... Pls grow up.

Your mother most be proud of you. Or maybe not. I think not. Go and burn in hell dicklover. And btw. Get a REAL life, with REAL friends. nap.

zero*

29 Jul 2011
Lol its funny to read comments from ppl like u.

I guess ur like 10 as u feel the need to rage behind the computer to another ppl?

Btw u have stalked a wrong guy as i actually have a life and friends. If u would quit stalking ppl maybe u could get a life as well.

Dont wanna spam this topic anymore so bb

rocky

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
7 Apr 2010
so toxic. its over now. for insult a GD Admin you will have a week ban thx bb

toxicavenger

24 Aug 2011
zero* said:
Lol its funny to read comments from ppl like u.

I guess ur like 10 as u feel the need to rage behind the computer to another ppl?

Btw u have stalked a wrong guy as i actually have a life and friends. If u would quit stalking ppl maybe u could get a life as well.

Dont wanna spam this topic anymore so bb

Go fuck youself. Im sure i have more friends than you. Im 15, not 10 bitch. And sweet the way you leave, when you have the "final" comment. You just want the last comment, so u fell you are right. Thats how 10 year old boys og girls if u want, do. And Rocky. As i said. I dont give a fuck, about you. You are the most respectless admin i know. The only EH admin i DONT like is you. Try be more like Salem, and look positive on the world instead of writing "cry" to ppl. Its so sad that you just ban, when you cant answer me. Thats also how 10 year old boys do. Srsly. Grow up.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Status
Not open for further replies.