Bann System

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
As far as i know there is bann system that the time u get banned is depending on your previous banns or what rule your broke!

But i think all the punishments should be listed so all players are aware of the consequences,As i notice alot of unfair banns for some and for some people its very soft

For example most of times blockers/bad language 1st bann is around 1hour

And now i just saw this guy was banned for bad language and straight away 4days ! i think its unfair for some people receiving 1 hour and others 4days

[ I think there should be set punishment equally for all )

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
no person is equal to the other person, thats why every admin can choose on his own how long the punishment will be.

there are too many points you have to think about when banning, we cant really set them all on an equal level

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
yes i understand but 1 hour and 96 hours is very huge difference as a punishment. so its pretty much lucky by who you could get banned !

Z E M A ( R U S )

3 Jul 2012
Hello, please remove the ban, my nickname ZEMA (RUS) got it 26.05.12 STEAM_0: 1:16002679 I sincerely regret their deeds, I want to play on your servers

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
It's up to the admin who places the ban what the punishment is, after that a SA/HA will intervene if necessary. The problem is that every admin's discretion is different, some people might find an insult offensive whilst others won't, therefore you can actually get less severe punishments depending on who you are banned by. As said in one of the previous posts, don't get banned and there is no problem..

I personally follow my own system of
1-4 bans = 1 hour
5th ban = 1 day
6th ban = 3 days
7th ban = 1 week
8th ban = 2 weeks
9th ban = 1 month
10th ban = perm

This is in general though, it all depends on what the offense is. For example, I've banned someone with no history permanently without any previous bans due to how bad his language was, this can be related to your example where the person who was banned for 1 hour would've likely said something less severe than the person with a 4 day ban. As I said, in the end it comes down to admin's discretion.

I know this was an old topic but I wanted to give my input :>

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Zema you must be trolling? Did you read what i just posted before?