i got a 2 monts ban after this
jezus chrsit assholes here.
dude go buy yourself a server and admin abuse on yourself
retard.

what teaming stfu i got killed and kiked in 1,5 sec.,
|
v7
wtf why kick.

i was playing very good killed olmost every1 include the admins when i was turned in a zombie i get a kick in 1,5 seconds and when i rejoin they say dont team wtf how in the hell can you kill that fast it was 20 vs 2 i was shocked that i was killed and before i could think to kill my teamate i was already kicked so i rejoined and say why the textline is up
i got mad because of this stupid admin abuse that happens allot .
when you build barricades people shotting it away and nade it admins see it and do nothing even when you tell them 10000 times
but when its happens to them its a ban or kick slay and stuff
and now 2 monts ban for this joke please unbann tis i am banned now for olmost a week
and i heard a admin saying after 5 bans you get 2 monts ban but when i see some list no1 gets the 2 monts ban and i have like 6 bans in 3 years
so please unbann this crap

justice

6 Dec 2010
name: justice
steam id:
STEAM_0:0:18945286

reason of the ban: insult and swear

reason for unbann see first post

why u should be unbanned:

justice

6 Dec 2010
and maybi see you logs and remove admin that abuse like slapping while playing and stuff kick with no reason
get banned for doorclosing if the player is still on spawn like the previous ban

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
That's right, you got two months ban because of your insults and your long list of previews bans. But wait for the admin who kicked you and the admin who banned you.

Best Regards
AlawY

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Hello i was the admin who kicked you for teaming, and seyfu banned you for your language: let me explain
so you and another player where camping @ cbbl thats no problem, than you got knifed and acted like shocked, instead of knifing your team mate you just jumped of the boxx; wich was clearly 100% teaming, so there for i only kicked you for teaming, and dont say it was only 2 seconds blablabla, you did team after getting knifed and jumped down the box instead of knifing your mate who was alive+ you was on his head and still you dindt knife him and jumped of box"wich is teaming" period.
second of all, after you rejoined you flamed :

dude go buy yourself a server and admin abuse on yourself
retard.
what teaming stfu i got killed and kiked in 1,5 sec.

so your being kicked for teaming and than you got the balls to say this stuff??

well after that teaming + insults= ban and we checked your previous bans: wich we decided to increse it

and even your unban request is with flames and lies!

learn to behave ingame+ teaming isnt alowed so dont say you got banned for no reason, teaming + insults =ban period.

ps: you have attitude problem! 2 admins saw you teaming and than you rejoin and insult you must real dumb,not smart one tho..
instead of making nice unban request your still flaming, you wont get unbanned..!! only if seyfu feel otherwise or HA or SPA
but believe me it isnt smart to unban this player cuz he doesnt even recognize what he has done wrong in the first place.

Last edited:

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Admins use kick/slay/gag to warn people for certain rule breaking. Blocking and team killing gets you slayed etc.
Chat log:
hp wtf.
omg man fucking campernoobs.
stop hagj.
hagji stop shoot.
fail.
nice nade.
lol noob humans:p.
ahah.
fucker noob.
mc fix ping lagging fuck.
!kick high pingers.(spammed !kick high pingers 3 times in 2 seconds)
wtf why kick.
what teaming stfu i got killed and kiked in 1,5 sec
so fuck you.
dude go buy yourself a server and admin abuse on yourself retard.

You should know that calling any people an asshole and especially an admin are NEVER allowed in any CS:S servers. Besides you weren't all that nice in-game You were teaming and got kicked because of that. Then you returned and started "swearing as fuck" as one admin said. You just broke 2 rules. Teaming and admin insulting. Besides this is your 3rd ban for inappropriate language and you have also been banned before for teaming.

Please start to learn the rules and learn from your previous bans. Your ban history says otherwise and I hope that you'll start behaving nicer to people in-game and admins as well. It will improve the gaming experience for all the people on the server if you do.

Hope this cleared out what happened. An apology might lower your ban length but if you break the same rules yet again or any other if that matters, the bans will increase in length.

Last edited:

justice

6 Dec 2010
why is that it only happens to me and no other players

ONLY the requester of the ban, the admins, and eventually the player that is involved in the ban request may reply to the thread, anyway everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them. I want to remind you that what will happen is due to our decision (admins, SPA, HA) so your word is not needed, DO NOT POST things like "GIVE HIM 3 months", "well done he deserved it", "shut up", "yeah ban him" and so on, this will lead into a punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Hello, Bonjour, வணக்கம், Hallo!

So i am the admin who banned you and I dont need to say anything cause everythink is already said! I cant see an apology here, just more flaming.. No unban for you! I hope you will learn to respect everyone and stop that swearing and insulting !

Yours SEYFUDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
ONLY the requester of the ban, the admins, and eventually the player that is involved in the ban request may reply to the thread, anyway everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them. I want to remind you that what will happen is due to our decision (admins, SPA, HA) so your word is not needed, DO NOT POST things like "GIVE HIM 3 months", "well done he deserved it", "shut up", "yeah ban him" and so on, this will lead into a punishment.

so viper your where not involved

anyway everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them
that's what he did

justice

6 Dec 2010
but you guys are still admin abusing and that was my point and the kick was not legal to do
instant kick after i turned zombie and say teamer
and i can say sorry for the langauge
but do your work kick people that barricade distroyes and block and block doors to teamhelp
i react mad because this shit happens more
like my previous ban for doorclosing while i was on spawn killing afk noobs
and noob!!! is no insult

and the thing i sayed you cant hurt the feelings of a six year old with that

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
I specced you 1 week justice, you were always flaming and swearing, i gave you so much chances, at least 4 chances! But this was enough ! Like I Said No Unban For You.

Closed ( Pseudo Special Admin Seyf :p)

justice

6 Dec 2010
and sometimes i spam because admin never respont so if i make the commands for them they only have to execute it
you guys only think of yourself and only react when you got stopped/blocked/trolled.

how long your admin a few weeks how desperate are you to follow me for a week to find something to kick or ban me with afraid of stealing frags

i hope the leading admins of eh respond not the selfish little ones
i just got pist i have a ban for (insult) after i got trolled by admin abuse
2 monts ban and when i see other people that are banned they never get 2 monts ban only me

owh and not forget always when people post on forum admin abuse

its always player problem admin is a angel

i hope leaders go find out how it really is

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
hello

you sir appear to have a serious issue with authority, i suggest you take these 2 months off and relax,
you claim we do nothing, yet bitch about Seyfuddin when he says he idled you for a week, kicking someone once for something a admin thinks you have done that conflicts with the rules is not abuse, coming back after the kick and flaming is abuse, getting banned for thus flaming it is not abuse, people scream abuse for nothing, i am not saying all admins are angels but when you post on the forum that a admin is abusing i expect there too be proof for example a demo or worst case scenario a screen shot(harder to prove the error of the admins way), but prefer demo, this is why most admin abuse reports gets discarded, in most case of bans admins also have too make demos, but usually not for blocking/teaming, flaming and door closing etc, since admins are people who are trusted with their judgement, why they are admins....

Status
Not open for further replies.