Banned spray

Wulfgar

4 Sep 2016
Hello all

Firstly I would like to apologise if this post is not meant to be here. I am new here obviously lol. I would just like to know whom should I contact about banned spray. If there's already a topic about this again I apologise.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hello Wulfgar,

regarding sprays the handling is a bit difficult cause we can't check directly who banned that spray and for what reason. Furthermore I would have to meet you on a server directly to unban your spray. If there are others tricks possible, I would be glad to be corrected by another admin.

What I can suggest so far:
- If you shouldn't know why your spray was banned: just check the rules or describe what your picture contains and we might be able to guess the reason.
- I guess you wrote this because you want your spray to get unbanned. Best way: When you are playing on our servers, ask if an admin is online that could unban your spray, there is a good chance that you might get one on the first try (or maybe there is someone who can call an admin for you).
- If you really should have trouble to reach an admin we could also make an appointment! :p

Wulfgar

4 Sep 2016
Hi Dataworm! Sorry for replying so late. Thank you very much for your kind reply. I am not looking for a person who banned my spray, it's not the problem at all. The reason I'm posting this is because I saw someone else using that same spray and I was just wondering how come only mine was banned. And no, I do not want that person's spray banned either. It just seemed weird you know :) I definitely will check the rules about sprays. Thank you again for the help!

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I moved this to ban/unban requests. Anyway we can't know who banned it, the admin that issued the ban most likely don't remember it either, we ban a lot of sprays. If your spray shows genitals (boobs are fine) violence, terror, racism or anything disturbing we might ban it, the reason the other player with the same spray might haven't got his banned it's probably because the admin didn't see it. Anyway can you go to a different server, take a screenshot of your spray and post it here? Then i will decide whether the spray ban is prohibited or not.

Wulfgar

4 Sep 2016
Hi Havoc!

Like I said before it doesn't matter who banned it. I was just surprised to see someone else using the same spray. This is what I used: http://www.imagebam.com/image/ab6ba7503630531 It's basically a joke which some people misunderstand. If it's against the rules then I'm totally fine if it's banned. Thank you for clearing things up for me :)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hey, if you can meet me in game i will unban it. You can perhaps add me on steam, just click on the link in my signature