Brainstorming

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Hey here we go with an other thread, I just wanted to get as many ideas as possible for a zm map. Anything you'd like to be in a zm. What atmosphere, environnement, forest /mountain/ desert/ island, town... anything. If you want to be more specific, like camp spot ideas, go ahead. I can add custom content. What size for the map? Fun map or serious zombie mod?

I remember Niko talked about a surf zombie map. Why not.

We can create a map project with other mappers to combine everyone's prefab and put it together if they are interrested.

This thread may be a reminder for your personal ideas you want to remember or share with others if you don't use them or can't improve them.

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
I can start with a jungle map with wood houses in trees. A map where each player starts alone or maybe with 1 other guy. rain/night/day i don't know yet. probably fog (optimisation issues). Since my jurrasic park map was more a test map, i'll now make a real jungle thing cause I prefer to make a whole new map instead of rebuilding my previous one. x)

Then a tunnel to link the "rooms" og the map.

Last edited:

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
I like the idea of a surf map where if the player is rly good at it can get to the cts but the cts should be able to defend themselve ofc and dont make a dark map i those maps are shit!

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Surf map sounds awesome! :D

Sajco Lucky Headshoot

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2012
Sweden
Surf map dont fit in zombie hunting i dont like it. But i like the idea of forest maps and not a camping map plz make a map that allways got more ways to choose from like tunnels, palace office well u get my point a forest map would be very nice but it wont be easy to make it unless u are sure off what you are doing. your last map was nice but in my opinion it was more for the campers i would love to se that water fall with a tunnel in it dat leads to a different place etc just in a forest map anyways good work and hope to se your new maps soon :)

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
A big badass camp town map ! love those kind of maps haha, lods of props and nice camping spots would be nice for our Ultimate extreme camping server.

for Zh i would like a jungle or a big mountain, Jungle loads of trees, some clear passes to hunt, a tree house? undergound basement with scary sounds light up so we can see, some rooms, a boat to another island? yes no? <3

Big mountain just a big mountain with alot of hills up and down, a cave? a crashed plane ? hehe

gotcha

5 Oct 2013
Germany
How about a metro/subway with hallways, stations, some big halls with counters, railways, service-areas, rideable trains or trains as traps/barricades (maybe to kill, drag or hurt crossing players)?
You could form the hallways like you did in your substation-map.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Haha, good times! That witch laugh and the sort of groaning brings back a lot of memories, I miss the old CSS :(

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Haha, good times! That witch laugh and the sort of groaning brings back a lot of memories, I miss the old CSS :(

What he said ! :c we should get it back, makes hunting alot more fun just because of that sound haha reminds me of alot of memories like dean said.