Bring NO CLIP to the beginning of a round !

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Hi all,

Please bring no clip to the beginning of a round so players don't get stuck!

Numerous times people are blocked by other players despite the fact that they have used the !zstuck command. This happens because the other player(s) blocking do not want to or don't know to unstuck.

I believe this creates an unfair situation to the server (I should not have to be stuck if other players do).

Enjoy your day!

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Even if it's something that I find quite stupid,
I will still take my time to explain my point of view

The noclip would be more a disaster than anything else. The noclip will allow you to pass through the players ... and all the textures
Of course you can say "just a few seconds", but in a few seconds, with a noclip, you have time to do certain things.

What could this cause :

• Players who will rush to inaccessible places on some maps
  • Players who find themselves outside the map wanted or unwanted
  • Players who will find themselves stuck because they will not have anticipated the "noclip" countdown

In short, more problems than anything else

The blocking "problem" at the start of rounds has improved a lot since I playing on Elite Hunterz, there were ways to counter that with the !zstuck command, which is now forced for everyone every time at start of the round, and moreover, has been reduced to a "countdown" from 10 seconds, before 15. And the existence of this command is repeated at least 4 times per round, the players quickly know the usefulness of this command

Me too it can "annoy me" to be blocked by the players at the beginning of the rounds, but I try to be smarter, and if I do not succeed, well it's only a game, it is necessary to put it into perspective, there are often 50 players on the servers playing, and that's crazy

I don't think there will be debate on this subject, especially for a noclip, but if you have other ideas you can always discuss it

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Hi Junior,

Thank you for your reply. You are right about no clip for going through structures. I should have added "no clip" for players going through other players only.

And since we are on the subject: I have noticed that sometimes during "intense" playing, this thing actually happens. When there are few players on a structure and a lot of zombies, players can move through other players (without !zstuck).

Enjoy your day.