Clan Tag Faker

The pain

17 Jul 2010
Hello everyone,
Lately, I have seen alot of clans tag faker and according to this topic below.
http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/1223-What-we-can-ban-for-and-what-we-cannot-ban-for
Admins will not punish/warn the clan tag faker unless if it was EH.

With my respect this makes no sense at all. EH community has made an event few months ago for the clans and as a great clan & community you must respect the other clans. (they already does)
However we need more support from you to punish these clan tag fakers it gives disrespect to your clan when a "noob camper copying ur clan tag, actually it does not matter whether he is a pro or noob he/she must not wear the clan tag unless you are a member.
I request to reconsider this point.

With my kind regards, DH leader Last Legend

Last edited:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I remember there was a rule made by HA about this when a player faked another one's name (can't find actual thread but was about someone impersonating volraider), however I don't think that rule applies to faking clans.

I hope they reconsider it: if a player who is not a member of a certain clan puts tag of that certain clan in front of their name, thus being a 'faker', and especially if they misbehave, people will then misjudge the whole clan based on that single person. It could count as 'ruining the game experience of fellow players' or?

But then again, its hard for admin to check whether a person is in fact in a certain clan or not, so I don't think anything will happen legend, but wait for HA, they obviously know better than me ^^

Reactions: The pain

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hi.

You don't need to wait for HA ;) As clans will be more involved in the upcoming events, clan faking is an important issue about what we have to discuss. However, i cannot tell you anything specifically at this point in time. But this rule will be changed/removed soon.

Regards

Reactions: The pain