complain in general

joker

3 Mar 2011
Hello I have been playing on EH servers for a couple of years, but instead of improving the gaming experience on the zm hunting server it only gets worse. Lets begin about the lag or ddos which happened recently, not only is the problem still here but when we ask why this is occurring certain admins find it funny enough to reply with "it's not a lag its slow motion. Now turn for the so use full admins in the server, I'm not implying that every admin is bad absolutely not. I have been banned once by an admin because he suspected me of having bhop script and macro, I made an abuse report. In that report another admin shares the same opinion as the admin who banned me permanently but after couple of days I end up being unbanned. Some admins have not much knowledge about internet and ping, it's not because a person has a fast internet that his ping is stable. I asked an admin about this he couldn't give me a proper answer, when I told him about the difference the guy gagged me. For me it is ok to not know something but is it really necessarily to avoid the topic and run away with it by gagging players? Another thing about admins they must know the rules better than anyone but some apparently don't, like throwing a nade when there is a zombie so he flies straight into another ct's face that way it's much more fun, or blocking others and then trying to get away with it by saying no I didn't or I have no idea what you talking about? What is the point of having admins if some of them aren't even so called professional? Now finally time for laggers and nade. This one really bothered me, let me ask u does any of these 2 improve the gaming experience in the server? Rational people would say no but u never know. I remember in the past laggers get kicked, now it's different some admins don't care or some admins care but cannot kick them because it is not allowed anymore. Grenades are really the best weapon for ruining the game, especially for team killing or destroying barricades. Beside that i just cannot comprehend why this weapon is not removed but clearly most of you guys prefer to ruin the game than to enjoy. I sincerely hope you guys will take enough time in reading this, if needed several times to have a solution for the above mentioned matters. And please don't give answers like we are only short amount of admins so we cannot take care of everything.

Best regards
Joker

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
okay so let me try and answer some of your doubts.

First of all, please, in the future consider doing paragraphs or at least putting a new line when you finish a sentence, it was a true pain to read this.

Anyway, the latest lags are related to one or more plugins in our servers overloading the CPU. Unfortunately I am an university student on my last year and during the past month and during the next month i will have almost no time to even check if servers are running.
Other head admins or special admins are simply not trained enough to understand and come down to the root of the problem in order to solve it. Therefore the random lags will have to remain a thing until i have enough time to investigate them (it might take hours to even find out the reason).
As for high ping players: we accept players from Europe, America and even countries such as australia, we're pretty much the only zombiemod server remaining in css with such a great playerbase, for this reason we don't want to let anyone out.
This means we also have to compromise, and having a few high pingers will not cause huge issues. you just have to be a bit more careful due to their ligthsaber.
Grenades are a core feature that will never be removed. Grenades are very useful for checking for zombies without actually entering rooms or corridors, they're not only used for abuses. Again, a great way to avoid deaths due to these grenades is to stay away from masses of people, that will certainly reduce your chances of dying by a lot.
The gagging issue between you and the admin is something that must be discussed separately, if you feel that that gag was unnecessary you can open an abuse report or a complaint and specify exactly which gag you're talking about, at what time it happened and so on. we will then verify the logs and see who is right.

I think EliteHunterZ is a very professional gaming community with a lot of professional admins. I don't know of any other gaming community on CSS that reach our level.

Best regards,
Niko

joker

3 Mar 2011
Ok fine let's do it your way

First of all for a leader to come out and defend his subordinates is really a nice thing to do, but I expect some admins to at least show their guts and not hide in the shadows.

Apparently you have almost no time but clearly you have time to spare since you read my complain. So you telling me there is only 1 guy that has the skills to maintain the servers in such a big community "let's say an empire you build" so you ok for it to collaps? Maybe u can hire someone as admin who has the skills to help u out? I think i3d does a good job in maintaining servers.

Being more careful about laggers and their light sabers, so u expect people to foresee how long other players knives are? That's like playing the lottery and expecting to win. I approve a little what u say about grenades, yes they are good for checking out if zombies are hiding behind doors and corners but u forgot that the amount of skilled people on the server doesn't even pass the margin of 10%. People often nade spam and u rarely see an admin warning, or maybe ask around how low the chances are of not being killed by a helping grenade.

Staying away from mass of people that is kinda easy but no fun, camping is not my type of gaming style and it's obviously difficult considering the server is mostly full and people often vote for camp maps. Last but not least "a lot of professional admins" are u being sarcastic? Let me give u a couple of cases, one admin made an assumption about me just by looking at my stats. His conclusion is that I'm the definition of camper, funniest of all he barely see me play that is indeed professional if u ask me. Considering a kd of over 3 and p90 is now referred as camp weapon. Another case just like I mentioned above, why ban me first for perm and then unban? Smells like incompetence in this case definitely not professional or Para making accusations of Shazzer being a scripter/macro user is this also professional? To end it I'll give u the best case about "Azulshiva" I'm sure u haven't forgotten about it. He started trolling which admins lost lots of time in spec and analyzing which is indeed not funny. But given the circumstances the admins really need to learn the difference between skill and cheat.

I hope u don't take it too personally and wish u the best in 2016

JOker

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
If you think an admin does something wrong / abuses his/hers rights, feel free to make an abuse report. We can't really use the things you say here to anything.

Laggers are a problem indeed, but we can't kick a player just because he's from outside Europe, we have players from all over the world, we only kick if they lagg too much so they ruin the game-play.

Yes an admin permanently banned you once, but your bhop clearly looked like macro. That shouldn't have been a permanent ban, both because macro doesn't result in a perm ban for the first offense, second there was not evidence enough. But the admin was new, and you got unbanned, so no harm done.

The players can't nade-spam they can at maximum throw 3 nades per round, and that's if they save one nade from last round. Else 2 is max they can buy.

Para thought Shazzer might used macro, as he's a very good bhopper, and some of his jumps did look suspicious. But she didn't ban him, so how is that a bad job from the admin? She did her job by looking at someone who might break the rules, but she didn't take action as there wasn't enough evidence.

AzulShiva was a noob who tried to troll us admins by making it look like he used wallhack, he wanted us to spec him and ban him. We did that, but he didn't hack, yet the ban fairly staid as he wasted us admins time.

I believe all the admins know the difference between cheat and skills, but sometimes (as in every other game) a skilled player can be misjudged, and an admin takes a look at the player, but from what i see, the admins rarely makes any mistakes when they ban someone, if an admin specs a good player, it's not a bad thing, it's actually the opposite. Feel free to mention any mistake ban where an admin have banned a player who just were skilled, beside the situation with you over a year ago.

Also if you want admins to reply, then tell who you think do something wrong, now you mentioned Para, but that was a poor case. Tell me who you think is doing her/his job wrong, and how. We educate our admins, new admins go through a long process where they have to watch videos, and read a lot of stuff so they're prepared to handle the server in the best possible way, but nobody can avoid mistakes, we're only human after all.

Reactions: LosT and Xylon

joker

3 Mar 2011
they way you are beating around the bush says enough about EH in general considering you are a specialadmin. And the noob didn't try to troll he clearly succeeded. If u ask me the requirement to become admin in EH is simple "good at kissing the headadmin ass and u in and have a shitty personality the most essential".

have a nice one sir

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
they way you are beating around the bush says enough about EH in general considering you are a specialadmin. And the noob didn't try to troll he clearly succeeded. If u ask me the requirement to become admin in EH is simple "good at kissing the headadmin ass and u in and have a shitty personality the most essential".

have a nice one sir
I don't think such attitude solves anything, or shows you ever wanting to improve anything.
He is a special admin, and he does a lot of useful stuff. You don't, so I don't think you're anywhere near the position to bring anything constructive here.

As for the last part, yeah, just shows your lack on knowledge on the subject, considering that a soon-to-be admin has almost zero contact with headadmins, since there is no such necessity. I'm just saying that to literally prove you wrong, not going into discussion here.

Anyway, have a nice one.

Reactions: LosT

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I have been banned once by an admin because he suspected me of having bhop script and macro, I made an abuse report. In that report another admin shares the same opinion as the admin who banned me permanently but after couple of days I end up being unbanned.

The admin who banned you was Me, and yes I wasn't experienced enough as I was only admin for a couple of days.

However I unbanned you because the "!showkeys" command was missing in the demo.

https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/5924-Unban-Request-salomon

Also I'd add one last thing about your general behaviour on EH, if we don't count the permanent ban, you've got 4 bans for bad language and racism (SourceBans), therefore you're totally NOT in position to criticize the admins if you're not PERFECT yourself.

And before you tell me your bans are old, yes, so does my mistake when I permbanned you, yet you complain about it over 1 year later.

-Xylon

Reactions: LosT and ineyy

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I'm starting to feel sorry for those butthurted players who keeps thinking, saying, and hoping i kissed the head admins asses to become an SPA. I just did my job as an admin, and got promoted for doing a good job.

However i think this thread is resolved, unless you have more inputs Joker. If you see an admin abuse, be my guest and make an abuse report. (Make sure to get a valid proof)
Hopefully the laggs should be fixed soon as well.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i don't think i have to add much more, but i would like to state that I was a head admin in i3D and helped build that empire, i worked my ass off in that community and it's thanks to me and others that i3D became what it was.

Nowadays i3D is a community with 1 server struggling because i3D let them rot completely. They moved away from i3D and they're now called N3XT afaik. Their community isn't that stable and they don't even have a head admin team anymore.

I am not saying my community is perfect, but i think we're very well put. If you have specific complaints about our admins or anything, feel free to be specific.