Credits Store for CSGO Surf?

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
Hey Guys!

So I was wondering how you guys think about if we had a Credit Store where we could buy trails, character models etc for CSGO surf Lobbies? Would it be possible to even implement such a thing?

I think it would be pretty cool to have which will definitely attract more people since everyone wants cool stuff xD, I know other similar servers have it where you get like 2 credits for playing on the server for example which gives people an incentive to say and play more.

So yea I just want to hear your guys opinion on it? and why it would be good or bad?

thanks!

Reactions: Lotus

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Surprised there aren't any responses on here, this is a valid idea after all...

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hey!

Answer is coming hahha.

Definitely, it is something i'd like to see implemented and i would work on that!

Reactions: tokarev and Lotus

Water

BANNED
20 Sep 2015
Great White North
I really like the idea of having the in-store Credit system, the trails and such would be nice, but I find a lot of server will make it more like you have to pay real money to get things you want because of how long it takes to actually accumulate "credits". If we can make a median of price to credits earned, it will be a big hit.

Another thing is to not add too many things to purchase, nothing is more annoying then trying to join a server and there is a 3 min download of pure skins,custom skins, trails, and other such from there store.

Reactions: Lotus

ayyy

25 Feb 2016
The only downside I see with a credit store for the current point system, is a new player can join, get a time of 5:00:00 and slowly beat it every time for free points i.e free trails and models.
I would personally love to see a point store put in because I'm currently sitting at 2335 points and cant really do much with them other than maybe help some buddys skip a rank or two. (I race a fair share of people and with rank 111 on Mesa, I usually win)

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
yea very fair point as its very easy for new and inexperienced players to get a load of points easily with little effort on their part

JakeDnD

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Nov 2015
my response to that then is to have credits be earned separately from points, and have them be earned on every map completion instead of every time you beat your record

then we can kinda balance the item costs and the credit gains to make it balanced

felipe

18 Feb 2016
somewhere in the universe
I honestly like this idea, we should use the points as the currency. but to maybe keep the points circulating there should be a point lottery, where the points used to buy the models trails etc go to the lotto so the points don't disappear. And where players can points in it if they want.

And maybe instead of the amount of points reflecting your rank, is you buy the rank, so even if you lose points you don't lose the rank. This idea could easily be expanded on, but I'm not sure how much effort would be put in to even putting credits in the game.