_Goku

26 Apr 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name SON-GOKU.
SteamID [U:1:241080165]

Ban/Gag reason multi-hack
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I hope this ban is a joke. Just check the Demo from Easy in sourcebans.

Just because one idiot (Hattori, who calls everybody a cheater when he dies, which should be reason for a gag) called me a cheater, because my weapon does more damage then usual (seriously wtf) Easy started to spec me the whole time and act like a nitpicker to ban me. Seriously please explain in which action was a hack involved? Because I hit multiple times on Head with awp? Just watch the demo, I missed my last shot and got knifed. You want to tell me that this was an aimbot or what?
Thats so sad that some admins here have 0 knowledge about cheating, there are sometimes people who really cheat obviously with aimbot and you guys need hours to realize that.
My Score was shit, I played like shit this map, missed so many shots and you just pick this 1 point to call me a cheater.

You can spec me whenever you want, but spec me longer than just 2 minutes.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello _Goku,

I always write multi hack if there is more than one cheat. In your case I believe I detected both bhop and aim.

My ban has nothing to do with Hattori or other players, I am speccing you since days because your aim and bhop is suspicious ever since you came back. Today I started speccing you because console warned me about your bhop:
L 04/26/2020 - 10:08:24: Perf: 80.3 || Avg: 2.1 / 314.0 || SON-GOKU. || Map: zm_4way_fix_v2c || Last: 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 hacks
L 04/26/2020 - 10:09:16: Perf: 85.5 || Avg: 1.9 / 357.6 || SON-GOKU. || Map: zm_4way_fix_v2c || Last: 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 hacks (already flagged this map)

And then, when I observed you I saw you hitting even when your aim was 2-3 m next to the hitbox.

So bhop + aim = multi hack.

Ps. I will talk to other staff members tho to get another opinion about it. So far I reviewed the aim demo and it is pretty obvious to me.

_Goku

26 Apr 2020
"I am speccing you since days because your aim and bhop is suspicious ever since you came back."
Because I play better than 99% of the Server makes you suspicious? What does the output from the console mean? Does it work reliable? I dont know how this "warningsystem" exactly works, but you know there are so many different types of macros you can code. There are also different types of mousewheels which can lead this "warningsystem" for a wrong output (for example microgear precision scrollwheel). I know that a macro which spams "jump" is not allowed and I obviously didnt use a macro like that.

"I saw you hitting even when your aim was 2-3 m next to the hitbox"
Literally when I spec EVERYONE it seems like that, that is not my fault. Dont act like the Server works so fine that this is a proof of an aimbot or something. The Server has so many Bugs, especially with the hitboxes which are so often extremly delayed. You MUST know this as an Admin of this server, I wonder why you act like this is something very surprising. You can see the same problem with edgers on boxes. When they are gone from the edge, they still get knifed and turn into zombie between all the other people. Now imagine why, because they have a knifehack, right? :D Try watch someone in reallife on his monitor and then watch him as spectator in the game. You will see also a difference.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Meanwhile I talked to other staff members. Ban stays, cheating verified.

_Goku

26 Apr 2020
The only thing that is verified is that you have 0 knowledge about this server, game and cheating in general.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
ok